161-170

Chapter 161 There are surprises.

  Mrs. Shen also said: "Yes, it's a gift from our family to get some food, and also take a piece of the old bacon."

  Comrade Gu Xiao is a good boy, even he She will not be her own son-in-law in the future, and she is now willing to give something to Gu Zumo.

  When it was Shen Shulin, listening to the mother-in-law was so generous, she couldn't help but look over, and wanted to ask where the old bacon came from at home? And the food is eaten like this, is it really brought back by the girl?

  It's just that he hadn't come in a hurry to speak before he was shocked by what the girl said next.

  Shen Yiyi also heard her parents mention Gu Zumo, especially her mother, with eyes full of calculations, only to remember that they hadn't said anything about business.

  Shen Yiyi got up and lay down on the lamphouse and looked at the outbuilding. At this time, a formal worker in the city was more rare than winning a big prize. She was afraid that the two sisters-in-law would hear this and would have opinions in her heart, thinking that her parents were partial.

  Her sister-in-law and second sister-in-law hadn't come to cook at this meeting, and took another look at the winter when she was sleeping on the Kang. Seeing that the little guy hadn't woken up yet, Shen Yiyi dared to tell her parents what Gu Zumo said to her when she left last night.

  Shen Shulin heard what the girl said, although he was surprised, but he was not as exaggerated as Shen Lao Niang, so surprised that he couldn't even speak.

  Why does Comrade Gu Xiao have such great ability?

  He said that a recruitment indicator was given to him by his dad's students, but because of the composition of their family, they were temporarily suppressed.

  He felt that what the kid said was right. Nothing he could think of would change his composition. Instead of hurting the people who helped him, it was better to give this opportunity to Sizhu.

  He also heard this and felt that what Comrade Gu Xiao said was reasonable, so he agreed to let him ask questions.

  Shen Shulin frowned and said, "Comrade Gu Xiao told me about this, but he only said that he would help your fourth elder brother arrange the work, and did not say about your third elder brother." And the job of the third child is still For the official rice bowl, isn't that kid's abilities too big?

  No wonder the old man and Comrade Gu Xiao had a good time after chatting the day before yesterday.

  Compared with the fact that two sons can go to work in the city, how good is that broken official?

  Mrs. Shen thought that she had heard it wrong, but when she confirmed that it was true, she laughed all the time.

  Seeing the two little ones sleeping on the kang looking at them with their eyes open, Shen Yiyi winked at Mrs. Shen. Although the two sisters-in-laws are virtuous, the matter is too big. What if they get into trouble?

  She understood what the girl meant, and Mrs. Shen waved her hand and spoke harder: "This house I and your dad are in charge, and if we are there, I see who dares to say anything ." She knew that yesterday she said that she should be in charge. Decisions made under impulsiveness will be changed today.

  Maybe she would burn the knife in two or two. Her mother forgot to clean up what she said and did yesterday.

  Looking at my mother, she was so excited that she didn't know who she was anymore. Shen Yiyi chuckled her mouth for a while, and quickly reminded: "It's better not to hurt your harmony. This matter, I think Dad You and Mom still have to have a good talk with Big Brother and Second Brother."

  Shen Shulin nodded and looked up to Shen Lao Niang: "The girl is right, you go call them all, our house will also have a meeting."

  Already I'm used to getting up early, even though the sky is not completely bright, the brothers have also woke up early.

  It's just that I didn't have to go to work in the past few days, so I just stayed in bed for a while. By the way, I reminisced about the six dishes in the house yesterday.

 Chapter 162 

The two wives have already cleaned up, and they have to go to the mother-in-law's house with aprons to ask for food, and they are ready to make breakfast.

  Seeing my old lady come here so early with a serious face, and what is the walking posture? The waist is straight, and it looks like it was when the commune cadres came to inspect, yes, yes, especially like that deputy director Zhou.

  My brothers all felt that there was something wrong with my old lady, but they couldn't tell what was wrong. Anyway, their mother was not like this in the past, and her voice changed. Also adjust the accent.

  There is a family meeting in the house suddenly, my mother is weird, and my brothers are a little hairy.

  Thinking of something, Liu Lanxiang grabbed Shen Erzhu, his face paled in shock, and was busy explaining what he did last night, and tears came down after saying, "Er Zhu, mom must know it, otherwise it won't be so early. Tell us to go to a meeting, what should I do, Erzhu, you said that my mother won't let you divorce me?"

  Shen Erzhu was very angry when he heard what his wife said.

  "If it is really because of this, I will speak for you, but you have to promise that you will not be allowed to pour things to your natal house in the future. You know that this is the thing that mom should do the most for you. As for whether you will have a son or not, you See when my mother blamed you for not having a son? Which times did you scold you because of your natal family."

  "Yes, I know, I don't dare anymore." Liu Lanxiang hurriedly promised her husband the same as the chicken pecking at the rice.

  Wang Zhaodi, who had already gone to the house of her parents-in-law with Xia Xia, was also wondering at this moment, is it possible that she did not do well and made her mother-in-law unhappy?

  The mother-in-law's expression this morning was something she had never seen before, and she told them to go to a meeting so early. I don't know why this time?

  She remembered that the last time she held a family meeting was because of Xiao Wu. My parents heard from Liu Jiapu's people that Liu Lanxiang's maiden and mother were all clamoring for Xiao Wu. When Miss Jiao was raising her, this incident made her mother-in-law angry. A family meeting was urgently convened. First, Liu Lanxiang was scolded fiercely, and then they were beaten as well, warning them that no one could compare to the small five, otherwise they would get out of the house.

  It suddenly occurred to me that I seemed to hear Liu Lanxiang's mother coming again last night, and the mother was muttering at the gate for a long time before the old lady left.

  Thinking of this incident, Wang Zhaodi was relieved, thinking that this meeting shouldn't have anything to do with their Dafang family.

  The two brothers who lived in the wing were the last to arrive. There was no way. The first time they slept in such a warm room and such a warm Kang, the two brothers were not even able to get up early to practice.

  Hey...their sister is so kind to them.

  To ask the two of them, they didn't see it with their own eyes. How did they know that their sisters burned the Kang, the quilt, the cleaned up room, and the windows were blurred.

  Nonsense, who else can anyone besides their sister? In my mother's heart, a very big kid, colder, the house can't sleep anymore, and the Kang warms up as soon as it's warm. Dui has slept, you guys, you just don't know the blessing in the blessing.

  Before, because they said that the kang was not hot and the room was cold, the old lady said that.

  Later, the two felt that their mother was right, so they didn't mention it again.

  Shen Sizhu remembered that once he and his third brother came back late with public food, and asked his mother to help burn the kang. What did my mother say: If you don't burn the kang for a day, it won't kill you. It's a big kid, you can be a little prosperous.

  Think about how such a mother might give them a kang, so the two agreed that the girl's blessing was for the girl who slept on the hot kang.