571-580

Chapter 571 There is news.

  Then the two of them spent a full hour and a half working on this matter. During this period, Shen Yiyi never had time to see how much food they received in the space.

  After the two of them finished tying the green wild vegetables, Shen Yiyi had time to take a look, and then he dared not look at Gu Zumo.

  "Well, brother, do you have anything special? I can use the leftover wild vegetables for you."

  Really, he just cut the wood, the sickle is too bad to use.

  So, whoever has such a treasure space on his body that can be kept or not used, it is probably difficult for him to do it.

  Now the little girl has been very cautious. For example, she no longer sells antiques and no longer sells food in large quantities.

  Gu Zumo persuaded himself, and then he said, "The dagger, a bit sharper, if you can, help me replace it."

  Not being scolded, Gu Zumo still needs it. Shen Yiyi was very happy and quickly agreed: "It should be possible. Brother, wait a minute, I calculate how many bundles of wild vegetables we have to exchange for a dagger, so that it is not a loss."

  Gu Zumo glanced at the large swaths of wild vegetables in front of him, then turned around and took a look while sitting there. The child, she thinks, knowing how to calculate, it must be a virtue to live a life, well, he has to support her to be beautiful.

  Ten bundles of ten catties of rice, ten catties of rice is only a few dozen yuan, but a good dagger can't be a few hundred yuan?

  Shen Yiyi calculated and calculated, first stretched out two fingers, and gritted his teeth at the end, "Brother, since we want a good dagger, we need at least forty bundles."

  Hehe, he thought 400 bundles, actually. Even four hundred bundles, it would take a while.

  "You sit and bale, I'll cut it, so that it can be cut faster."

  "Okay, but it must be tender. After all, this is for people to eat."

  "I see."

  Forty bundles, the two worked together, and it was done in ten minutes, but after hanging up, there was no response for a long time. Unlike it was used to exchange food, almost after hanging up, the whoosh was replaced.

  Now she has received more than one hundred catties of rice, dozens of catties of white flour, and more coarse grain potatoes, because one bundle can change several catties of coarse grains. Maybe she didn't calculate it at that time. It's more appropriate, so her space is now about to become a grocery store.

  The food for the pigs had already overfulfilled the task, and then the two dug up some food for others, almost two hundred bundles, before they decided to go back.

  The two walked to the place where the cart was replayed and took the wild vegetables for the pigs out of the space. They filled a large cart full of them, but they didn't load it. There are still many young and old in the space. When they unloaded the cart, she just Can sneak into it.

  It is estimated that the car they cut would be enough for Grandpa Gu and Wenbo to make two or three trips.

  As soon as Gu Zumo hung the rope on his shoulders and was about to pull it away, Shen Yiyi heard the jingle and hurriedly pulled him, "Wait for little brother."

  Later, the two hundred bundles of wild vegetables that they cut were now in the space. , Hasn't been linked to the page yet, and the first ones have been changed.

  That jingle bell, there must be news about the dagger Gu Zumo wanted.

  She didn't know anything about daggers, and she remembered that she didn't know where to look. It seemed that the Swiss switchblade was more famous, so she just emphasized that it must be a Swiss dagger, otherwise it won't be changed.

  When she said this, she also wanted to test whether the other side was in the world she used to live in, or whether there was a country like Switzerland.

Chapter 572 He is leaving. 

There is no news for such a long time. She thought it must be caused by the sentence she marked. It's coming, it's coming, and finally there is news.

  When Shen Yiyi handed the switchblade marked with the word Switzerland to Gu Zumo, he was also stunned.

  "Well, little brother, I just wanted the best at the time, and I don't know if this is the best. Do you see if this is the best? Let's change if it doesn't."

  Of course she can't tell Gu Zumo. Emphasize the need for a swiss switch knife.

  She is a little village girl who has never left Fu'an County. She knows Switzerland, she must not know.

  "No, this... is indeed the best." With forty bundles of wild vegetables for pigs, can you get such a good switchblade?

  Gu Zumo fiddled with the switchblade in his hand lovingly, and the excitement in his heart was also forcibly restrained, so that he didn't let himself laugh out loud.

  Humph, in fact, she had already noticed that Gu Zumo's love for this switchblade far surpassed the ten boxes of treasures Zhang Chunsheng gave him.

  When the two of them were outside, regardless of whether there was anyone nearby, they rarely discussed matters about her space.

  It is still the same today. Gu Zumo fiddled with it for a while before putting the switchblade away, and then the two of them took a cart of wild vegetables and walked back.

  When I was approaching Liujiu Farm, I saw a man coming up from the mountain, and that man Shen Yiyi had the impression that he was one of the ten educated youths.

  Gu Zumo saw the person coming, stopped, and then suddenly turned to Shen Yiyi, and said, "Bring out some food for him, this person is my person."

  "..." Shen Yiyi didn't move for a long time, just staring with big eyes like this. Looking at Gu Zumo, it was as if he had just said something shocking.

  Gu Zumo's just now, "This person is my person" seems to have a lot of information. Of course, she wouldn't doubt that he has that kind of hobby.

  The main reason is that Gu Zumo, a decentralized bad man, would come out.

  "Hurry up, don't use too much, you will be hit by ten catties or eight catties." Seeing Shen Yiyi standing still, Gu Zumo urged: "Come on with coarse grains."

  "Oh." Shen Yiyi finally had a reaction and hurryed there. The person came up and took out five or six catties of corn stubble and another five or six catties of corn noodles.

  Fang Ming came over, just nodded to them, and then took the cart.

  There was no place for her in the front. Shen Yiyi could only run to the back, put her little hand on the wild vegetables, and in the eyes of others, she was helping the cart. In fact, she was eavesdropping.

  But the voices of the two people were too low, so she heard the educated youth say, "It's all done."

  Then Gu Zumo replied something, the voice was as small as a mosquito buzzing, and then she could hear what she said. "When someone comes, I will prepare more food for you. You don't have to worry about eating."

  Hehe, this is to let her supply food, so I deliberately said it to her loudly, right?

  Fang Ming was indeed very polite to Gu Zumo, it could be said that he respected Gu Zumo, and even nodded at her when he left, and then took the little grain and left.

  "Someday I might be away for a while. If you have anything to do in the future, or if you want to go to the city, you can find Fang Ming, he can be trusted."

  "You want to leave?" She thought he would never leave, at least, They will not leave until the end of this campaign.

  She didn't have any personal consultation in her previous life, and she was used to being independent. In fact, she had planned her life long ago, and she couldn't stay in Shangou Village all her life. In fact, she was also waiting for the movement to pass.