241-250

Chapter 241

 The first thing Shen Yiyi noticed was the woman in the photo, because she was really beautiful, with big eyes, long eyebrows, and a gentle smile on her face.

  The difference between such a woman and that mean face of Mrs. Shen can hardly be described by a thousand miles, so the woman in this photo is definitely not Mrs. Shen.

  After looking at the child, Shen Yiyi suddenly raised his head, handed the pendant to Shen Sanzhu, and said with a crying voice: "Brother, the child here should be our dad."

  This child is too much like his dad. The current Aimin is very similar to the child in this photo.

  A few brothers from their family, the ones who look most like their dad are Sizhu and Aimin. Especially the youngest youngest, it's just a copy of their dad.

  Shen Sanzhu also only glanced at the child, and squeezed the pendant in pain, and then he couldn't help crying when he held it in front of his eyes.

  The joy of digging treasure was completely shocked by this little photo. She was almost unable to bear it. Seeing the third brother crying, Shen Yiyi also cried.

  Gu Zumo looked at the two brothers and sisters who were crying, and felt a little sour in his heart, especially at the sadness of the little girl crying. He almost stretched out this hand several times and hugged them to coax them.

  What can I use to coax it? The little girl said that she likes gold before, but now that she can cry so sad when faced with so much gold, what else can he do?

  Gu Zumo looked at the two boxes again, and secretly estimated that these two boxes are not worth mentioning, but they are not something ordinary people can get.

  Uncle Shen's original home, it seems, should be similar to his grandfather's. According to the current situation, this matter has to continue to pretend to be confused, otherwise the composition of this family will not be the same as theirs.

  When the two brothers couldn't cry by themselves, Gu Zumo had put the gold bars back into the box for them, and the box of jewelry, and pushed them to Shen Yiyi together, "Shen Xiaomao, do you have a place to collect these things?" "

  Shen Yiyi twitched and wiped a handful of tears, glanced down at the two boxes, and nodded with certainty, "Yes."

  These two boxes are not as safe as putting them in the space for a few years. When the disaster passed, she must seek justice for her father and grandma for her parents.

  Seeing that the siblings finally calmed down, Gu Zumo gave his thoughts.

  There are still seven or eight years to come from this disaster, and they just have to endure these years, then who cares about what you are.

  Shen Yiyi and Gu Zumo had the same ideas, no one could tell about this for the time being, nor could they expose those two old things, otherwise their family might be even more unlucky than they are now descendants of the Shen family.

  Shen Sanzhu now wished to kill those two old things immediately, but he knew that this would definitely not work.

  "I wish our relatives weren't Shen. I hate this surname very much now, but reason tells me not to be reckless and to be patient."

  "Third brother..." She couldn't tell the third brother truthfully. After these few years , No one cares about what you are, "Don't worry, good and evil will be rewarded, and we will have revenge one day."

  Looking at his sister's red eyes, Shen Sanzhu quickly got up and stood up and said: "Immediately It's dawn, we have to quickly clean up here, and we will all sleep for a while."

Chapter 242 Put the boxes away 

"These two boxes, Yiyi, where are you going to put them first?" Shen Sanzhu said he hated the surname Shen, and Gu Zumo was afraid that Shen Yiyi would think so too. When she got used to calling her Shen Xiaoxiao, she changed it to Yiyi abruptly. .

  "Let's put it in the cupboard first." After her third brother asked, she said it was buried.

  Shen Sanzhu also came to help, hugged one with Gu Zumo, and put the two boxes in the cabinet.

  Shen Yiyi also locked the cabinet in front of them, but when the two of them went out, she hurriedly opened the cabinet and put the two boxes into the space.

  After dawn, there will be a lot of fun in the old Shen's house, and she has to sleep for a while, and then she can cheer up and watch the fun.

  Shen Yiyi thought he would not fall asleep, but fell asleep when he lay down.

  Until they heard the knock on the door, the third brother called her to get up quickly, saying that it was their second brother's family that came back.

  what time is it?

  She slept so deeply that she didn't even have a dream.

  Shen Yiyi took out his watch in a daze, and quickly sat up in shock, oh my god, it was past nine o'clock, why did her third brother call her, and the excitement of this old courtyard must be invisible.

  Shen Yiyi quickly got dressed, and when he came out, he only saw the third brother. He looked at the East Room and asked, "Gu Zumo has gone back? There is no trouble in the old courtyard? Have you seen it?"

  Shen Sanzhu looked outside. Seeing that there was no one at the door of the outbuilding, he whispered back: "Comrade Gu Xiao left as soon as it was lighted up. He said that it is impossible for the old courtyard to make a fuss about this incident. This dumb loser, I guess they can only eat. However, Zhang Junsheng like father and son left early in the morning, you should never leave a meal, it may take a few days, will be lively Ah. you want to watch, it seems to have to wait a few days. "

  I can not see those two old shameless people. It's a shame that things thumped their chests.

  "What about Aimin and Winter? Let them pay more attention to the old house today. In case of the two old people can't think about it, we have to send a letter to dad quickly, let dad go out and hide for a few days."

  "Well, you and the third brother thought, I have let Aimin and Winter go out to play."

  "Then you must have not eaten breakfast yet? Third brother, you go and bring some firewood back, I Do it now." The food at home is locked in the cabinet, and she and Mrs. Shen have the keys. She doesn't get up, so what kind of cooking will be done at home. As Shen Yiyi said, he was going to get a pot of rice.

  "A few of us ate some fried peanuts and melon seeds, and they were not hungry, Xiao Wu, don't be busy cooking, or else the second brother and sister-in-law will come over and ask us how to eat at this point. We have to find an excuse to deal with her. "

  Breakfast at home is always eaten in the morning, and Xiaowu has never got up so late. His second sister-in-law is sometimes very unreliable, and dinner can be eaten later, so don't make her suspicious now.

  "Okay, wait a minute. It's almost noon anyway. I'll wait to get some rice out. Let's make rice for lunch today." As soon as the two brothers finished talking, Shen Erzhu's family of three entered the house. .

  "I saw Aimin and Winter at the entrance of the village just now, and those two guys ran back when they saw us." Shen Erzhu said while looking around, "Nothing happened at home, right? What about the two boys?"

  "We were the only ones yesterday ." What can happen to a few of them at home? I guess I saw you come back, thinking that your parents are also back, so they ran to pick them up."

  Shen Sanzhu said this, and Shen Erzhu didn't doubt it.