681-690

Chapter 681 Good Life

  People want faces and trees want skins. She, Xu Shuzhen has not been poked in her spine for most of her life. From now on, she will have to be talked about because of a woman like Zhou Xiuyun.

  Shen Lao Niang was really angry, and pointed to Shen Sanzhu, "You said you don't let us worry too much. It stands to reason that this matter has nothing to do with our family, but you can look at it. From now on, who will mention this? Everything will bring you Shen Sanzhu.

  Gu Nan completely broke down after her mother-in-law said these words. She was crying and was about to run away. She was going to find Zhou Xiuyun. She wanted to ask her. Before these scandals, she had not thought about several of her children. The eldest brother has been dragged down by her to the most difficult place, a scholar who was once a promising scholar, the youngest associate professor in their university, but now he is going to do the hardest and most tiring job and is to be tortured from time to time.

  Later, it was Xiao Mo who came back, and her elder brother's life was better. It was all her own. Isn't she Zhou Xiuyun really careless? Don't know how to be ashamed? Shen Sanzhu hugged his wife for the first time, and took him directly back to their house. While comforting him, he listened to Gu Nan's telling about his family.

  Gu Nan was like a floodgate and started talking to Shen Sanzhu about the misfortunes of her and her eldest brother, all of this was caused by her Zhou Xiuyun.

  Before she was stimulated , she remained ugly in the family. Even if Shen Sanzhu is not an outsider, Gu Nan is reluctant to tell him something . Really, Whoever stands with a mother like this can only blush.

  Can she choose her birth? Even if the other party is just an old rural lady, like her mother-in-law, sometimes she really envy her sister-in-law, envy her that she has someone who really loves herself, a good mom.

  Seeing the third daughter-in-law running away, she was shocked to realize that she had said something serious just now. She also followed up. She wanted to apologize to the third daughter-in-law. Regardless of what she said, Zhou Xiuyun was also her own mother. The mother-in-law shouldn't say that.

  Listening to Gu Nan telling her father's misfortune, her misfortune, her elder brother's misfortune, and listening to the third daughter-in-law said that she envied the little sister-in-law, there was a good mother like her, and Old Niang Shen opened the door and went in.

  "The third wife, you don't have to envy Xiao Wu. If you don't dislike my mother-in-law's awkwardness, you will treat me as your mother in the future, and I will treat you as my daughter."

  "Mom..." Gu Nan Immediately pushed away Shen Sanzhu and rushed towards Shen Lao Niang.

  Shen Sanzhu: "..." If you don't bring his mother like this, I'm still grabbing a wife with him.

  Not only did the family have no suspicions about the episode that happened before, but they became more grouped, especially Shen Lao Niang and Gu Nan, who are now relatives and daughters.

  Shen Sanzhu: "..." Then what is he? Is the son? Or a son-in-law? Anyway, he was looking at it, his mother's eyes are now more closely watching Gu Nan than him.

  Several people sat back in the same room again, and after careful discussion, they came to a conclusion that Zhang Wei could not really report the crime.

  First of all, several people believe that Gu Nanshan was wronged in this matter. If Zhang Wei reports the case, the public must first investigate before the case can be determined.

  These people on the farm are not ignorant villagers. At the beginning, Zhang Junsheng just gave a dollar to his family, so they let them pit themselves out.

Chapter 682 The pit is dug.

  Choose Shen Shusheng as the captain, and choose Shen Shulin. It's not about pitting yourself.

  Otherwise, why those villagers regretted it so much later, especially now, when they heard that the wasteland had a better life than them, they regretted it even more.

  Some villagers also threatened that if they regret taking medicine, they would rather not have that dollar. Some even said that they would rather take a dollar from their home than choose Shen Shulin.

  This is not to say how wise the people on the farm are. Most of these people have been wronged, and they still carry all kinds of big hats.

  Shen Sanzhu concluded that if Zhang Wei dared to report the crime, those who came to investigate would definitely not hear anyone testifying to Zhang Wei. As for the female educated youths, they only saw Zhang Wei run out, and who saw Gu Nanshan pulling her clothes with their own eyes.

  There is another key person here, that is the fool of Gu Bei. As long as he can understand, Zhang Wei can only use him, and never thought of marrying him, then this matter is even simpler.

  So in the absence of certainty, even if Zhang Wei really wanted to report the crime, the people behind her couldn't agree.

  But Zhang Wei did go to the commune. There is only one possibility. She went to the commune to scare them. There is another possibility. The person responsible for joining Zhang Wei is most likely to live in the commune? Or work in a commune?

  According to Zhang Wei's life experience, the old man Zhang's family had no relatives in their commune before. It is estimated that the latter is more likely. The person responsible for helping Zhang Wei is most likely to work in the commune.

  At this time, Shen Shulin said again that Zhang Wei did not ask him to open a letter of introduction when she left. There was no letter of introduction for this year and month. She went to the commune as far as she went. Look, she must come back later.

  Shen Sanzhu nodded, feeling that what his father said made sense.

  Next, everyone studied it again, dug the hole, and waited for Zhang Wei to come back and jump.

  Everyone waited in a hurry. Anyway, you already know where Zhang Wei is going. It's useless to be anxious. It's better to wait and see what happens.

  Zhang Wei left at noon. At three or four o'clock in the afternoon, people came from the commune, and it was not someone else who came. It was the vice president Xu who pulled Shen Shulin from the position of captain. .

  There was also a young man who came with Vice President Xu. I don't know how Vice President Xu told him before he came. The young man named Zhao Hang was very angry and clamored to take Gu Nanshan away.

  These two people were directly led by Zhang Wei. Shen Shulin looked at the vice president Xu, then at Zhao Hang, got up and walked out, "Come on, wait a minute, I'm going to call someone."

  When Zhang Wei saw that Shen Shulin didn't say anything, she was going to call Gu Nanshan, she couldn't help feeling a little anxious, so she hurried to see Vice President Xu.

  Their purpose was not to arrest people, but the head of the Shen field didn't play cards according to the routine, and he didn't try to persuade him. The person they wanted to arrest was the father of his third daughter-in-law.

  "Old Shen, don't worry, I still want to hear your opinion on this matter." Vice President Xu hurriedly stopped Shen Shulin and slowed down his tone.

  Shen Shulin glanced at Vice President Xu, then turned to the young man who was clamoring to arrest people, "Didn't this Comrade Zhao come to arrest people? What can I say about this? I absolutely support your work. "

  Vice President Xu pretended to stare at Zhao Hang, and when he turned to Shen Shulin, the expression on his face immediately changed, and he didn't pretend to be as big as when he first came in.