411-420

Chapter 411 Her Credit

  Two boxes of famous calligraphy and painting, and they are very well preserved. After checking and re-locking, Shen Yiyi took the two boxes back into the space again and placed them in the warehouse.

  Three boxes of antique porcelain are also well collected. Well, lock it again and take back the space.

  There is one box of bronze ware, one box of jewelry, and the remaining three boxes, all of which are gold bars, gold bars and gold cakes.

  Compared with these things, the box of things dug out in the Shenjiahouyuan before was drizzle.

  Shen Yiyi put all these ten big boxes away, and then remembered to ask Gu Zumo, "Master Zhang gave you all these things, doesn't he ask for nothing? It doesn't count to help that woman move her grave, it's actually quite simple. Yes, they are all in a cemetery, just dig out and move a place. I think Elder Zhang must have other requirements?"

  Gu Zumo fetched a basin of water, and the two of them had all four hands in the same basin at the moment, listening to Shen Yiyi Gu Zumo just smiled, and then seriously washed his hands.

  Shen Yiyi was still waiting for Gu Zumo to answer. Seeing that he didn't answer, she put her hands in the basin without washing or taking it out.

  After Gu Zumo washed his hands, he grabbed Shen Yiyi's little hands and washed her up very seriously.

  He was still talking while washing, "Those antiques are not a good thing. After you touch them, you must remember to wash your hands."

  He also said that she didn't know.

  Shen Yiyi withdrew his hand and couldn't be anxious, "Ahhhh, don't sell it anymore, the more you don't say it, the more anxious I will be."

  "What?" Gu Zumo raised his head. "Old Mr. Zhang said, he has this last wish in his life, and he said that even if I don't help him, he will still give us those things. It is said that the preservation of those calligraphy and paintings has a limit of years. If they are not dug up, they will be damaged. Instead of that, it is better to give it to us. He said that at this time, he can still spend five thousand yuan to buy those idle things. He cherishes antiques very much. The old man only said that he just wanted to find a good home for his darlings. So if you talk about it, um, you should pay it back."

  "Really? Really my credit? You? It's not that I'm worried about holding these things and comfort me?"

  "Of course..." Gu Zumo smiled badly, "That's what it means."

  "Hmph! Ignore you, I'm going to cook lunch. "

  Her third brother won't come back for lunch, just the two of them don't have to hide it. Shen Yiyi simply boiled three packs of instant noodles, added two ham and two eggs.

  This is the second time Shen Yiyi has given him this food. Gu Zumo asked her what it was called, but Shen Yiyi didn't hide it from him this time.

  There is no way to hide it, so what is written on the package of the master, as long as Gu Zumo picks it up and takes a look, he knows it, but he didn't look at it, instead he chose to ask her.

  After the two had lunch, Shen Yiyi asked to see Sister Gu Nan, but Gu Zumo didn't stop him, and took her to the town junior high school.

  It's lunch break, and Niangsan has just finished eating. Aunt Liu, who is helping to look after Xiaoxiang and Xiaopan, can go home during this time. When Gu Nan goes to work in the afternoon, she will come again.

  "Is that Aunt Liu reliable?" Thinking of the nanny who treats children badly in later generations, especially Xiaoxiang is still the kind of child who is unwilling to communicate with others, Xiao Pan is small, and Shen Yiyi can't help but become a little worried.

Chapter 412 Da Mi Yuan

  "Aunt Liu's husband is also a teacher in the town's junior high school, and it was introduced by the old principal. It should be reliable."

  Reliable, wait to see if there are any changes in the two children. News Didn't the psychologists say that those children abused by the nanny can be observed by the parents as long as they are more careful.

  The town's junior high school is definitely better than their elementary school. Looking at the houses here, tusk, they are all brick houses.

  The staff dormitory is on the campus, but there is a separate path. When the two ride bicycles through the school playground, they look at the students in twos and threes in the courtyard. It seems that there are quite a few students.

  Very few children in the city drop out of school. Only in the rural areas, children can go to the production team to earn work points when they are ten or so, especially girls. According to the old lady, the girls are all money-losing goods, and they are not people of other people's families for a few years to raise them.

  This old lady Shen, Li Xiaolan's milk, Jiang Xiaoqin's grandmother next door, anyway, several old ladies nearby when they squatted on the wall and chatted.

  So Shen Sanya, Li Xiaolan, Jiang Xiaoqin and the others, now they can only watch her carrying schoolbags to school every day, but they can only go to the production team to earn work points every day.

  And such examples are almost universal in rural areas.

  So in their fourth grade, there were more than a dozen people at the beginning, but now there are ten left, and a few more were picked up by their parents to earn work points in the middle, and they were all girls.

  There are only a few students in a class, and most of them are boys. They all say that she doesn't want to go to school now.

  Looking at how good it is, there are enough students, so everyone can learn a little bit more.

  "I will definitely come here to study next year. Well, it was a happy decision."

  Gu Zumo just got off the bicycle, after hearing what Shen Yiyi said, he turned to look at her, smiled and asked: "If you want to skip a grade, you have to pass the primary school graduation exam. Do you think you can do it?"

  Of course she can, but in order not to Aroused Gu Zumo's suspicion. Shen Yiyi: "Hehe, didn't I have you, brother, do you take the time to make up for me?"

  Hmph, that's what I'm waiting for, "No problem, I promise you can get into junior high school smoothly." Stupid student It doesn't matter if the teacher is smart. Gu Zumo still has this confidence.

  The faculty and staff dormitory of the town's junior high school is also a row of brick houses. There is an open door in the middle. What is called an open door? There are walls on both sides. There isn't even a gate, so this gate is actually a decoration. Everyone enters and exits casually, and there is no personal control for people who come and go.

  There are eight families living in a compound, and who knows who the people are going to is, so no one is going to bother about it.

  What's more, the school has just resumed classes, and many teachers are recruited later. For example, Gu Nan, except for Aunt Liu's family who has a bit of contact with her, only when Teacher Gu is at work, he used to help take care of the children, and other things. Aunt Liu also asked three questions.

  So everyone knows that the new teacher Gu is a single woman with two children. As for whether the husband is dead or away, or there is no husband at all, it is impossible for everyone to say that they are not curious, let alone The teacher is so pretty.