341-350

Chapter 341 When the dog's eyes look down on people,

When everyone was at home as a girl, Xu Shuzhen looked the best in all villages. Seeing her being so unhappy now, the two sons could not marry a daughter-in-law, and they might marry a silly daughter-in-law. Xu Shuli and Xu Shuping looked at each other and couldn't help covering their mouths and laughing.

  "Yeah, eldest sister, I think the niece of my sister-in-law is really good for your family's three pillars. You see, this girl is fat, she looks good at first sight."

  Xu Shuping, a cousin with a sharp-mouthed monkey cheek, looks like she is not afraid of big things. , Provoked this topic again.

  "Yeah, the girl is only seventeen years old, and those three pillars are already twenty-three. It would be nice if the girl doesn't dislike him when he is old." Her cousin Xu Shuli also hurriedly followed.

  Li Hua saw someone helping him speak, and said hurriedly: "Yes, and my eldest sister's family can talk about it. If your family has no objections, they will not only don't give a gift, they will also accompany a set of bedding, which is twenty yuan."

  "Mom ." Yeah, now can not buy cotton, you actually have to escort a sister home bedding, as well as twenty dollars. " "bride price is also not miles, Shuzhen ah, I see this marriage bargain. "everyone rushes , Shen Lao Niang and Shen Yiyi have two mouths, which is really noisy than these people.

  At this time, Mrs. Shen turned to her silent mother, suppressed her anger, and asked, "Mother, what do you think? Wouldn't it be the same as them, thinking that our family is only worthy of marrying a silly girl? "

  Old Mrs. Xu sat cross-legged in the kang, and she kept her eyes closed just now, not looking at anyone. Then she raised her head and looked at the silly girl first, then looked at Li Hua and said But it was, "That's what your sister's family really said. If Sanzhu married Xiaoyu, their family would accompany him with a set of bedding and twenty yuan?"

  "Of course." Li Hua saw that there was something else. The door hurried to her mother-in-law, and said with a smile: "Mother, you knew that back in my eldest sister's house, and there were so many sons in their family, and there was only one girl, so naturally you won't be owed to Xiaoyu."

  Old Mrs. Xu nodded her head when she heard this, then turned to her daughter, and persuaded: "Shuzhen, as long as this wife is a good child, she can work better than anything else. I think Miss Xiaoyu is worthy of Sanzhu, this matter, Just listen to your mother, and make it today. What if everyone will go to your house to have a wedding wine next day?"

  Shen Yiyi has understood everything after hearing this. These people must have already treated this before they came. The matter is settled.

  Otherwise, the words are all prepared in advance, and the cooperating thieves have a tacit understanding.

  Shen Yiyi thought about it, and Shen Lao Niang naturally saw it.

  She doesn't care about all the people here. Anyway, everyone hasn't had much contact before, but to her own mother...

  "Mother, I didn't expect you to still look down on our family. In this case, then treat it as if we didn't have any contact today. I've been here. The five yuan is considered our free money, and we don't eat anymore."

  Now, in the ordinary relationship, most of them are fifty cents, and some people will also get a few cents. thing.

  But in fact, relatives or colleagues who have a better relationship are usually rituals for one dollar, but there are also two yuan, no matter how much it is, it is almost impossible to have.

  Xu Shuli and Xu Shuping just paid a dollar for each of them, and they plan to eat more food later.

Chapter 342 Don't Say No.

  In this era when coarse grains are a dime a catty, and eggs are three cents each, it is completely normal to be a man of courtesy of fifty cents.

  Now when I saw Mrs. Shen took out a five-yuan piece and said that she would not eat, everyone in the room was a little surprised.

  Does Xu Shuzhen's family look like they have no money? Could it be that those words that Li Hua said before were all for burying people?

  Sister Li Hua kept cats behind the crowd. Seeing that Mrs. Shen was about to leave, she hurriedly squeezed to the front and stopped Mrs. Shen and Shen Yiyi: " Sister-in-law, the aunt-in-law just said that she wants to make arrangements for our two children. We have to listen to the old people about this, or they will be scolded for being unfilial."

  "Listen to your mother's legs." Shen Lao Niang was really anxious and scolded, "I have seen shameless people. I've never seen your sisters so shameless. I don't know what my daughters are, and they want to marry my son. Before you say this, don't inquire, my son's high school After graduation, you need to look good, and now you still..." When Mrs. Shen held back , she was picked up by Li Dahu, "You people, it's just a nonsense. Then Secretary Shen can't find anyone now, what do you think? Yes , I actually want to marry such a silly girl to him."