481-490

Chapter 481 A Blessing in Disguise

  Zhao Tieniu quickly stood up and came over to see what was going on in person. When he heard that this was the case, Zhao Tieniu's face sank at the time.

  His secretary has to devote himself to work. This has to marry a wife who is mentally ill. Can he still work well?

  "Isn't Comrade Wang Yuxia dissatisfied with me?" Well, Mayor Zhao said such a sentence, then turned around and went out.

  Moreover, the sound of closing the door when going out was so loud that Shen Yiyi shivered.

  "This is making trouble, watching this trouble." What else can Liu Xifa say, can only guarantee again and again that he will never let Xin Xiaoyue disturb Secretary Shen in the future.

  "Then what if she goes to find my third brother at home? I have heard of people who have this disease. It is only based on her own imagination. Once she loses her mind, who she thinks is her target is that she treats others. If the home is her home, then it is her home. I am now worried that the girl will go to the house to find my third brother, and then my third brother will be alone in the house. What should I do?"

  Shen Yiyi said It's not alarmist, this kind of disease seems to be called delusion, anyway, it is a kind of mental illness.

  To be honest, Liu Xifa was also scared by what Shen Yiyi said.

  What Lao Zhao said just now, that door fell, someday his wife and cousin really do things about Secretary Shen's house, then his old face shouldn't be a trivial matter, but don't let Xin Xiaoyue really put Secretary Shen on it. , Then their couple is really lacking in virtue.

  After all, he had been a cadre for so many years. Soon, Liu Xifa thought of a good way. He got up and pulled Shen Sanzhu and walked out, but he didn't forget to call Shen Yiyi to keep up.

  The little girl was always worried that they would lose money to her third brother. If she didn't let her know about this, this girl would definitely not let him go.

  Therefore, Liu Xifa was not afraid that Shen Yiyi would hear about this matter. Although he decided that this matter was a bit illegal without discussing it, isn't it no way.

  Hey, he didn't expect that the first time his old Liu made a mistake, it was because of gluttony, and the second time he still couldn't get around this broken mouth.

  Liu Xifa's method is really good, that is, let Shen Sanzhu go to the provincial ~ committee ~ party ~ school to study, the semester is two years, and the college diploma will be issued after graduation.

  And if you study well, you can also go directly to junior college.

  The most important thing is that to study in that kind of place, you only need to go to class every day for the first two or three months, and then you only need to go for exams.

  What can Zhao Tieniu say when things develop like this? Liu Xifa is several years older than him. Now in order to clean up the mess for his wife, he bows to him for the good of his secretary's future.

  In fact, even if there is no such thing, he is still thinking about cultivating Secretary Shen, but there are several candidates for this advanced training, and he must feel that his secretary is the most suitable. This is also worried that Secretary Liu has other candidates. Thoughts, after all, Secretary Shen has only been working for half a year.

  So things were decided happily, and everyone was naturally happy. Shen Yiyi was also satisfied now, and went home.

  As for how Liu Xifa will deal with the Xin family in the future, how to make Xin Xiaoyue forget her third brother in these two or three months, this is not what they should worry about.

  When three people came out, and four people back, then Gu Zumo could only go to the back of the car and stay in the pocket.

  There is still a tough battle to be fought back, just like Kang Qiuju, she doesn't think their family is willing to spend one hundred yuan, she is willing to sever ties with Sun Donghua.

Chapter 482: For Brother

  So Shen Yiyi deliberately didn't look at Gu Zumo's small sad eyes, didn't follow him behind, just wanted to discuss it with his fourth brother Sun Donghua on the road, and told them what to say when that time comes.

  If it doesn't work, they will act hard. Anyway, they are selling people and breaking the law first, so they can't directly make Sun Chunhua stink and make her lose her job. There is also the fact that Sun Donghua is not the daughter of the old grandson. It won't work to make them want to break the relationship.

  Shen Sizhu, who originally wanted to use his fist to solve the problem, was taught by his own younger sister.

  My little sister has become worse since she was with Comrade Gu Xiao, no, no, she has become even worse.

  Gu Zumo, who was sitting alone in the back, said: "..." He doesn't remember this pot. He has to listen to that girl now. How can you say that she is so bad, wrong, so good, and learned from him.

  Because he went to the department store to buy a watch for Shen Sizhu for a while, and Shen Yiyi only had to visit the department store and he couldn't go shopping...

  Actually, Shen Yiyi deliberately wasted time, so when a few people returned to Shangou Village, It is time for the villagers to leave work.

  The villagers who went home one after another when they left work saw that Shen Sizhu was back in a big car again, and why did Sun Donghua sit in the car?

  There are smart people here. I guessed it right away. 80% of them are the target of these two people. Did they bring Donghua into the city to buy things?

  "Is it wrong?" Someone said at this time: "Why did I hear that Sun Chunhua came back yesterday, and she came back to say a kiss to Donghua, saying that she has already been found, and I will take her to the city tomorrow to marry"