511-520

Chapter 511 sample

  not tell? That's a bit too sorry for Brother Shen and Dasao Shen's family. Their fourth son has just returned. It is said that the marriage partner is from the village, so how could it be so soon. Obviously this child is definitely not the fourth son of the Shen family.

  Tell? I was afraid that she had read it wrong. After all, she only saw that it was wrong from her complexion. Without checking her pulse, she didn't dare to be 100% sure that the girl had it.

  Just as Shen Yiyi called her, Yin Haiying thought, if it doesn't work, let Yiyi tell her a little bit. This girl is clever, and she can understand what's going on by ordering a little bit by herself.

  Never thought that Shen Yiyi pulled her aside and said that's what happened.

  Shen Yiyi first introduced Sun Donghua to Yin Haiying, saying that the girl who had just entered the house was her fourth sister-in-law.

  Then I saw Yin Haiying exhaling a long breath, and said with a smile: "This girl is good, let me just say it, how can your mother have such a bad vision, the girl over there, I don't think it's a good person at first sight.

  " Yes, so in this matter, Aunt Chen has to help me." Then, Shen Yiyi said to Yin Haiying like this, "Auntie, please."

  "No problem, it's not a big deal, so it can prove it. Let's ask if the girl is really pregnant, or we're not going to blindly doubt people." The two of them had a discussion here . When they walked over again, they saw that Wang Xiujuan wanted to go to her fourth brother again, and pay back. The appearance of the deputy heroine, everyone smiled shyly, and did not explain when others mistakenly thought she was today's heroine.

  This girl looked like she was 16 or 7 years old at most. She was shameless. She has been practicing since she was born.

  Shen Yiyi had already pushed Sun Donghua to change clothes. When she saw that her real fourth wife had come out of the house, she suddenly felt bright.

  This is  her girl's home, and when she sees such a beautiful Sun Donghua, she can't help but sigh in admiration.

  The girl is beautiful, and she just put on a little dressing up, in fact, she put on a new dress, and two big braids were tied with two red ropes. This person suddenly became different.

  Shen Yiyi walked over with a smile, pulled over the shy Sun Donghua, and deliberately introduced to everyone loudly: "Uncles, uncles, aunts, and aunts, let me introduce to you, this is about to be engaged to my fourth brother. Girl, that is, my future fourth sister-in-law, Sun Donghua."

  Sun Donghua had been busy in the kitchen before, and then went to Shen Yiyi's room to freshen up and dress up for a long time, so everyone really didn't notice her since they called.

  The people in Shangou Village knew Sun Donghua naturally, but they were also shocked by the girl's changes.

  Li Laoshuan first stood up and said a few auspicious words on behalf of dozens of families in Shangou Village. In the end, every one of you, everybody, was a blessing.

  The people on the Sixty Nine Farm also understood at this time. They had made a mistake before, and they all hurriedly said auspicious words, and if you wish, you don't need money to speak out.

  Seeing the little wife Meicheng like that, Shen Sizhu was actually the happiest at this time, so he was a little forgetful, and he didn't pay attention to the people approaching him.

  Shen Yiyi grabbed Wang Xiujuan in time, pulled her up to Yin Haiying with a smile, and said with a smile: "I think you will help our family work as soon as you come. I'm sorry, sister, please sit down and rest first, and wait for us. Just have dinner."

 Chapter 512 I want to grab

  Yin Haiying's hand quickly pressed her finger on Wang Xiujuan's pulse. Although the time was short, the girl quickly took her arm away, but she was pretty sure that the girl was indeed pregnant.

  Seeing Yin Haiying nodded to herself, Shen Yiyi knew that her side had been confirmed, and the anger came up immediately.

  She was just guessing before, and didn't feel very angry. Once she was sure that this was the case, she wanted to hit someone with a stick.

  Li Hua, who doesn't know anything, is pulling her eldest sister to persuade her, "Elder sister, I heard that this girl doesn't even know who her parents are. How can you find a wife like this for Sizhu? If one day her parents find her, she is a bad family. "As soon as I look at many people here, they are not well-formed. Li Hua hastily changed his words. "Maybe it's a bad family."

  Shen Lao Niang shook off Li Hua's hand and said fiercely: "We are willing to do anything, I advise you to fight my family's ideas, otherwise our family will be completely ruined ." Li Hua didn't persuade him at all, and directly provoked, "Eldest sister, even if you and our family are completely broken, I can't help but say this. You look at my daughter-in-law, who is so good with Sizhu, and these two people I am also willing. On the way here, the two of  them were talking about being sticky ." Anyway, there were three of them in the car. She said they were talking about being sticky. How could anyone know that she was lying.

  Sun Donghua had already walked over at this time. When Li Hua said this, her face turned pale at the time, and she hurriedly raised her head to look at Wang Xiujuan.

  Although she felt that she had just been diagnosed with her pulse, Wang Xiujuan was very guilty at this moment, but she fell in love with Shen Sizhu since she saw him. Not only did this person look good, work well, and she seemed to have a good life at home. Why do you want to fight with your sister?

  Now if she can't marry Shen Sizhu because of her own stomach, then she will regret her death in this life.

  If Shen Yiyi could understand Wang Xiujuan's heart, he would tell her clearly, then you go to die now, anyway, it will be dead sooner or later.

  Wang Xiujuan greeted Sun Donghua's gaze without showing weakness, and smiled provocatively, and then said: "Although Brother Sizhu and I only met today, we do all have a feeling of seeing each other late, so we talked a lot on the road. "

  Wang Xiujuan finished these words, SUN Donghua on a feeling, well educated girl, this is not their own school went into this one day people can compare, she says.

  Shen Yiyi took the conversation over there and asked loudly: "Miss Wang, are you sure you met my fourth brother today?"

  Wang Xiujuan would take the initiative to tell Shen Yiyi her name and ask her to call her sister, but Shen Yiyi But called her Miss Wang.

  Wang Xiujuan didn't know what medicine Shen Yiyi sold in the gourd, she nodded her head shyly, "Yes, brother Sizhu and I have never seen it before, but..."

  "Nothing." Shen Yiyi immediately interrupted her, "Since then You and my fourth brother have never met before, so just shut your mouth and take your thoughts away, otherwise, don't say I make you look good."

  Although the dishes and this meeting have been prepared, because of this, Mrs. Shen didn't let the food be served, so everyone's attention is here.

  When Shen Sizhu just came out of the house, he heard the table of female guests noisily, and hurriedly walked over to ask what was going on.