441-450

Chapter 441 It's not easy for a young man. 

Someone here first suggested that Gu Bei be the head of the household. The reason is the same as that of the young woman. Isn't their family here? Anyway, they are already familiar with the head of Shen. If there are any benefits in the future, they will definitely be indispensable for the educated ~ youths.

  But this proposal was rejected by several people except the one who proposed it.

  Needless to say, the reason for the veto is unnecessary. If you say that it offends people, I am afraid that Gu Bei can't think about it. Haha, of course this is a joke.

  Just like Gu Bei's skinny, tiger-like bear, I know I can't think of it.

  Yes, everyone has only been in contact for less than a day, and they have already understood Gu Bei thoroughly, and the evaluations are so consistent. They all think he is easy to use, but he is not suitable for being a manager.

  The second person nominated is Fang Ming, who has always been taciturn. There was no unanimous vote to veto this. But when someone said that Fang Ming was too uncomfortable, he hadn't said a word in this way, just his Zhang Xi was like gold. The mouth certainly won't fight for everyone's benefit, so the second candidate was also rejected by everyone.

  Next came Luo Chen, Li Muzi, Li Chengcai, and Sun Ping An after being reviewed one by one, and finally decided that the head of household was Luo Chen, who was calm and capable by looking at it, as the most suitable.

  The young man finally elected the head of household, and then the head of household went to negotiate with the head of the farm. When everyone came, they gave 30 catties of coarse grains and said that they were allowed to eat for two months. This is not enough. This Isn't it just a joke?

  Therefore, the first thing Luo Chen, the head of household took office, was not to arrange for everyone to cook on duty, but to go to the field office to negotiate with Field Head Shen.

  Shen Shulin was talking to Gu Zumo and was talking about these educated and youthful things. Seeing someone coming, he waved his hand and asked Gu Zumo to leave.

  Luo Chen and Gu Zumo's work at the door when they stumbled together, they were all taken aback by the ordinary people's unnoticeable breath of the other party.

  This person has kung fu, and he is not weak.

  The two of them exclaimed in their hearts almost at the same time.

  Thinking that the other party might have come for the Wenboyuan, or for himself, Gu Zumo hooked his lips, regardless of who it was for. Since the person is not good, he must be sent away as soon as possible.

  As soon as Luo Chen came in, he first took out cigarettes. These old farmers must have never seen them. "Chief Shen, please smoke."

  Shen Shulin glanced at the cigarette Luo Chen handed over, waved his hand, and took it. Picked up his own pipe pot, "Thank you, I still smoke this habit."

  Sure enough, this old man must not know how famous the big production brand cigarettes are. Luo Chen hastily put the cigarettes back into the cigarette box, but he didn't care. He put it in his pocket, but kept holding it in his hand, saying that he would wait to see if the old man agreed to help them. If he agreed, he would leave it to him. If he didn't agree, then he would be polite to him.

  "It's this kind of director Shen. When he came, President Zhao said, let us find director Shen if we have any difficulties. Now our difficulties must be the food problem. This person is only 30 catties of coarse grains, and he asked everyone to eat for two months. It's not enough. Director Shen, can you help us solve the food problem?"

  Before Shen Shulin spoke, he smiled bitterly, and then knocked the pipe and pot, what was the situation here when he brought everyone here? During this period of time, how did everyone flop into the way they are now. I am very patient and Luo Chen started building a house with adobes and a shovel, digging the ground with a shovel, and how to mow the grass with a scythe. I can sleep for four to five hours. I always bring a wild vegetable rice ball or a wild vegetable nest to eat. I can take a bite in the ground, and then I can dry it all day.