921-930

Chapter 921 Choice

  Taking a look at Lin Lanshu, Lin Shuguang sneered. Two years ago, he, a girl, tried to sever relationship with them, but was persuaded to give up that decision.

  And the person who persuaded Lin Lanshu was his opponent and the one who pulled him off the stage.

  At that time, he thought that the girl was his own, and that he was so young that he had done the wrong thing for a while, so how could a dad be as knowledgeable as a child.

  Now that it has been determined that this girl is not his own, Wang Xiaohui is confused, but he is not confused.

  "Wang Xiaohui, you can say that. If you didn't deliberately conceal it, why did my daughter have suffered for more than ten years."

  "Lao Lin..." As soon as he mentioned what happened in the past, Wang Xiaohui immediately wilted, "I, I was not afraid to say it at the beginning, and you can't accept it, so I wanted to make the mistakes and go on with them. Then we can look for them slowly."

  "I don't want to listen to your explanation anymore." Lin Shuguang waved his hand, "If you think of me. I decided to do something wrong. I can go with Lan Shu, but Lin Lanshu must return my Lin family's surname. No matter what you change, you are not allowed to be Lin again."

  "Then can I be with my mother's surname?" Lin Lanshu responded very much. Come on, if you don't let me be named Lin, then I will be named Wang. What can you say about this?

  "Okay, mother has no objection, then Lan Shu you can change your surname to Wang." Seeing that her husband was about to open his mouth again, Wang Xiaohui hurriedly agreed.

  "You really shouldn't let Lan Shu be surnamed Lin. Is he stingy?" Zheng Hua, who has never spoken, said: "Xiaohui, you are Shuguang's wife. You and your husband and wife can't be the same, so you are not afraid of being taken advantage of by outsiders."

  "Uncle Is the outsider my mother talking about me?" Lin Lanshu asked Zheng Hua with red eyes.

  "To the Lin family, you were originally an outsider." Zheng Hua was not polite, and answered simply, "And don't feel wronged. Compared with our Jia Lan Xin, how did you live in the Lin family? What life did Lan Xin spend at your house?"

  "That's not my family, I won't admit that family." Lin Lanshu ran out after speaking.

  Upon seeing this, Wang Xiaohui raised her foot to chase her, but Lin Shuguang said at this moment: "Wang Xiaohui, since you are so reluctant to bear the daughter of the Sun family, don't come back."

  "Old Lin..." Wang Xiaohui stopped, turned around and couldn't believe it. Looking at her husband, "Are you sincere about what you said?"

  Lin Shuguang nodded with certainty, "If I said that I had a glimmer of hope for you before, now I don't have any hope anymore, since you are for someone else's home .My child, we don't even look at our own daughters. I don't think Lan Xin is rare for such a mother."

  Lin Shuguang said, Wang Xiaohui hurriedly went to see Lin Lanxin , her mouth opened, as if thinking. Explain, but when I think of the way here, the road is full of tall dealers on both sides, Lan Shu is a girl's house, in case something happens...

  Seeing Wang Xiaohui who hurried away, the people in the room are a little stupid. .

  There will be such mothers in the world, and they don't even want their daughters for the enemy's daughters.

  "If Kang Qiuju was carrying my daughter, I am sure that the first thing is to go to Kang Qiuju to work hard. Isn't this person sick? You still want to recognize Kang Qiuju's daughter?"

  Of course , Mrs. Shen would not be in front of the Lin family. Human face said, but secretly said to the girl.

Chapter 922: Greedy

  Shen Yiyi pointed at Lin Lanxin and motioned to Elder Shen to look at her fourth sister-in-law , "Mom, keep your voice down, you see how pitiful my fourth sister-in-law is ." Hey, the fourth wife is very pitiful.

  It's better to deny this person who recognizes him personally. Before she recognizes it, there will still be thoughts. This is good, because he was disgusted by his mother, and even lost all the thoughts.

  How could this be? If she had known that her presence would break the tranquility of the family, and that her parents would cause trouble, then she might as well not recognize them.

  Although it feels good to find a real dad, this feeling of relying on is different from what Sizhu brother gave her.

  But Lin Lanxin still made the decision, "Dad, go chase my mother. If she insists on only recognizing that girl, it doesn't matter what my last name is."

  "Silly girl, your father, I'm just you ." If you don't tell your father, my surname is Lin, do you still want to have my uncle's surname Shen?" Lin Shuguang deliberately spoke very lightly for fear that the girl would be under pressure.

  Shen Shulin saw that the fourth daughter-in-law was worried about her mother, and said hurriedly: "The fourth daughter-in-law, don't worry, I'll let your second brother send your mother and them."

  "Okay, I'll send them off." Shen Erzhu hurried out after agreeing.

  When they came, they were in a carriage hired in Qingshan Town, and Lin Lanshu was nestled in Wang Xiaohui's arms on the way, enjoying the breeze, without even looking at the road.

  So when Lin Lanshu ran to the fork in the road, she didn't know where she should go.

  There is only one road to the mountain, but when it comes to the fork, there are almost all the roads in which directions go from the southeast to the northwest. In which direction is she going to go to the town?

  Lin Lanshu was standing at the fork in the road while hesitating, and then Wang Xiaohui, who was chasing down, also ran over panting.

  "Lan Shu, mom keeps calling you, why don't you wait for mom."

  She has decided to leave the Lin family when she goes back, but she still wants to maintain her image as a good girl in Wang Xiaohui's heart.

  So for Wang Xiaohui, she felt that it would be better not to meet for the time being.

  But now that Wang Xiaohui has come after him, Lin Lanshu naturally has to perform well, how wronged and sensible he is.

  "Mom..." Lin Lan rushed over with a wow, hugged Wang Xiaohui and burst into tears, "Dad doesn't want me anymore. What can I do in the future?"

  "Your dad doesn't want you, mom wants it." Wang Xiaohui gently He slapped the girl's back, at this moment, I was very determined, "Don't worry, Lan Shu, mom will never deny you at any time, and if your dad asks you to change your name, you can change it. How good is the surname Lin? I have to follow them with infamy. Mom remembers that when I went to the army to perform last time, you were brushed off, just because of your dad's light. Now it's okay, now my girl and the Lin family are okay. See who dares to take this one. It's about you."

  Is it true that the head of their group said that her uncle might be stripped of his hats?

  Otherwise, why would Wang Xiaohui not know.

  No, she has to tell the truth well, otherwise, as soon as she broke off with the Lin family, her uncle would take off his hat, and if her uncle can take off his hat, Lin Shuguang must be quick.

  I have to say that Lin Lanshu is indeed a smart person.

  It's a pity that she didn't have Shen Yiyi's golden finger, otherwise she would be killed, and she would not be separated from the Lin family. Even if she did not have the surname Lin, she had to take Wang Xiaohui's mother and change it to her surname.

  "Mom, don't you know yet, I heard our head Gao said that my uncle is about to take off his hat, then is my dad soon too?"