801-810

Chapter 801 

The old aunt of Liu Lanxiang, who lives in the town , wants food and waits to death. Now, the old aunt who lives in the town has also finished her calculations. People who eat public food are no better than Shen Erzhu's mud legs ." Liu Lanxiang heard her mother and old aunt say this, and ran into the house in fright, "I don't get divorced. I will only marry Erzhu in my life." Shen Yiyi is still satisfied with Liu Lanxiang's performance at this time, because she has been watching her carefully to see if she will be tempted by the pie drawn by her family.

  "You're a dead girl, you leave zezheng, your mother have vowed not recognize you, you hurry home to me a few days to ensure that the mother give you a better look."

  "I do not go back, I'm no one Don't look for it." Liu Lanxiang was really frightened right now, she didn't even know what happened just now? Why did you talk about divorce?

  Didn't she say to divorce Erju?

  She even felt that she couldn't survive after leaving Erzhu, why would she divorce Erzhu.

  Mrs. Shen never came out. Gu Nan and Sun Donghua stayed in the house, while outside, Shen Yiyi and her sister-in-law Wang Zhaodi were with her second brother.

  Seeing the pain on his second brother's face, Shen Yiyi couldn't bear it anymore. What's the matter, it's obviously not a big deal, but the trouble caused by the old Liu's family made it to the point of divorce.

  The old Liu family must have come with purpose today. If Liu Lanxiang wants to stay in this home, she must understand how her maidens cheated her.

  "Old lady," Shen Yiyi didn't say anything, and called to Mrs. Hu Cuifen, "Do you want your daughter to divorce so much, do you have any plans?"

  "Of course we have our plans, otherwise you think my daughter will be yours for nothing. A wife for so many years. Two hundred catties, no, if this marriage does not divorce, your family must give our family two hundred catties of food. If you divorce, it will double, four hundred catties of pure food, one catty can't be less."

  Hu Cuifen felt that it was time for public negotiations. Although this was an answer to Shen Yiyi, his voice was loud enough to be heard by Mrs. Shen in the room.

  I really dare the lion to open his mouth, opening his mouth is a few hundred catties of grain, and I have to give it all.

  Shen Yiyi yelled at Liu Lanxiang who was hiding in the house, "You heard the second sister-in-law? This is your biological mother. She breasted you five eggs, but came with several empty pockets. There are more than 20 people here. And your mother's family has already been counted up. You are married and our family has to give them food." Actually, there is no need for Shen Yiyi to convey that Liu Lanxiang heard it really in the house. To be honest, She was also a little frightened by her mother's lion's big mouth.

  There is no shortage of food in her mother-in-law's house, but she hasn't seen hundreds of catties of food either.

  Her mother was here to breast her. This was obviously for the robbery, and she really had to follow her mother's request. Regardless of her inseparable marriage, her mother-in-law's family can only drink wild vegetables to survive.

  Why? Their family doesn't owe the old Liu's family, so why should they leave them hungry and give them all the food.

  At this moment, Liu Lanxiang was finally able to analyze things clearly, and she knew that she was divided into her husband's side, and before Shen Yiyi could speak again, she had already rushed out.

  "You all get out of here, our family has no food for you."

Chapter 802 I hope I can stay awake all the time. 

The family of the old Liu family is a little stunned by Liu Lanxiang's crazy appearance. When did the girl object to her, Hu Cuifen reacted first, "Lanxiang, don't listen to that Girl. Didn't I do it all for you."

  "Why do you come to my house to ask for food? Is it for me? Is it for me?"

  "It's not for you, that's also For your brothers and nephews to eat, you want Lanxiang, if your two brothers and your nephews are full and strong, who would dare to bully you in the future, they will all come to give it to you. They will support you."