791-800

Chapter 791 Good sister-in-law

  "Yes, Tan Carpenter is good at craftsmanship, and he looks very reliable. I also booked a desk and two chairs with him." Shen Sanzhu replied.

  "Ah, that person's name is Tan? What a weird name." She really forgot to ask the uncle carpenter's last name.

  "You don't even know what other people's surnames are, so you dare to give the money to them first." Your little sister is so big, he should talk about her well when he is the third brother, "Yiyi, you can't do this in the future. You say you..."

  "Stop, third brother, you take a look at the sweat on my face?" This is going to make her third brother's ink stains up, and Shen Yiyi pointed to her face, and her third brother really looked back. Feeling guilty, don't talk about her anymore.

  "Xiao Wu, in the future, what is missing in the house, you tell me, Brother 3 will buy it. On a hot day, it will be enough for you to cook for your 3rd sister. I will leave it to the 3rd brother for running out.

  " It doesn't take long to cook. Besides, if I go out, if there are things I can't buy, I can still go to Gu Zumo's friend." 

"You're talking about Li Huzi, right? You can introduce us both someday, and I can do that too. Go find him." Let you go to Li Huzi, that's not to be revealed.

  But her third brother's words reminded her. It seems that another day she really has to go to Li Huzi and get something back from him, so that she won't miss it when she sees it in the future.

  In order to divert the topic, Shen Yiyi and his third brother talked about Carpenter Tan, "What you pay attention to is honesty. I also think that the person is reliable, so I dare to give him the money first." The actual situation is that she sees. Li didn't look at the five yuan at all, and he was not afraid of being deceived at all.

  "But the third brother, you booked a desk for Sansao ah?"

  "I give you, you soon come to school, you do not have a desk , There is also a chair for you."

  Well, she has not yet entered the state as a prospective junior high school student, always forgetting that she is going to school again.

  Shen Yiyi went to find Li Huzi the next day, and then took out a small fat pig of 200 kilograms from the space, and asked Li Huzi to find a place to help with it. The advantage was ten kilograms of meat and a big pig's head.

  Just because of the lack of meat, Shen Yiyi gave him a big surprise as soon as he arrived. Li Huzi said to go with his brother, and led Shen Yiyi to his aunt's house.

  Ten catties of meat is a big pig's head. Of course, this good thing can't be cheap to outsiders.

  Besides, his aunt's house lives near here, with a small courtyard of his own, which is convenient for bald pigs.

  If Shen Yiyi knew in advance that Aunt Li Huzi was Li Yun, he would really have to consider whether to follow him, this time, the little vest was completely exposed.

  Fortunately, Li Yun's mouth was quite strict. She sold fruits and sausages without saying that they were all shaken out.

  However, since the pigs are cleaned up, they must not only give ten catties of meat. In the end, Shen Yiyi only took half of the meat, and the rest of Li Yun would definitely not eat for nothing, including the ten catties of meat mentioned earlier. They are all given at the rate of one yuan per catty.

  Two hundred catties of pigs, only one hundred and forty catties of meat, get back 70 catties of meat, four pig hooves, intestines, tail, etc., enough for her third sister-in-law to eat this month.

  Gu Nan did it this month, and she is not her first child anymore. When Xiaoxiang and Xiaopan was born before, she could lie in bed for a week at most, so she had to go to the ground and cook for herself.

  The food was too, she was backed by her family back then, and she didn't eat so well.

  On this day, there is either chicken soup or fish soup or trotter soup. The staple food is also very rich, such as millet porridge, rice porridge, hot noodle soup, dumplings, which are not heavy every day.

Chapter 792: 

When I gave birth to two daughters, there was not enough milk~water to eat. This time it was good. Almost always eat half and throw half.

  There is no need to worry about my son being out of milk now. Once I relax my mind, coupled with good nutrition, one month later, when Gu Nan full moon and Shen Yan returned to the mountain, everyone saw her and said she was fat.

  It's not that she's fat, and I don't know where the little girl got a weight scale, a very strange thing, she would go up and measure it from time to time, hehe, this month, she has gained ten pounds of meat.

  So at the full moon, you can finally go down to the earth to move around. Gu Nan and Shen Yiyi are working on the gun every day, saying nothing to lie on the bed.

  The same day Shen Sanzhu, who had gained a few kilograms of fat, sent his wife and children back, he hurried back. There was a drought last year, and there was too much rain this year. In some areas, the flood situation is urgent. As the mayor's secretary, there is no danger. This few days, Shen Sanzhu was busy.

  This month, Shen Yiyi has been staying at Third Brother's house, and she always people who come to deliver the kimchi come here to pick the sauce up. In order to be more realistic, she deliberately vacated a third brother's wing room with several mouthfuls in it. The jars, ginger, garlic and chili are all packed in sack.

  Shen Yan was only six catties when he was born, and he has grown three or four catties this month. On the day of the full moon, Shen Yiyi weighed him on a scale, and he was ten catties tall. Who doesn't love the white, fat and handsome baby?

  What's more, Shen Yan  is so good, when he is not hungry or urinating, he will entertain himself there when he wakes up and never cry.

  So as soon as Shen Yan  came to the mountain, he quickly became a star figure on the farm. To this day, those grandma and aunts ran to their house when they were free.

  But everyone looks at it, Gu Nan can't be this wicked person, and Shen Lao Niang feels nothing, only Shen Yiyi, who wants to hug their little handsome guy is not in the match, um, absolutely not.

  Shen Yiyi's seemingly unreasonable rules actually have a reason.

  Once Gu Xi came, and Shen Yiyi was collecting clothes outside at that time. The clothes after a day of drying were dry. Seeing that the sky was overcast, she wanted to take all the clothes back.

  After just such a short time, I heard the little handsome crying loudly. The scared Shen Yiyi hurried to the house holding his clothes, and then happened to see Gu Xi kissing the little handsome boy.

  At that time, Shen Yiyi was in a hurry. He took the child over for washing and wiping. In front of Gu Xi, he ruthlessly told her third sister-in-law.

  From then on, Shen Yiyi laid down a rule that no one is allowed to kiss the handsome boy casually, or even hug him.

  She saw it that day. The little handsome guy hated Gu Xi very much when he looked at that, but he couldn't push her away. As an aunt, she would not come forward to defend. In the future, when Shen Yan could speak, he would be asking her why she could not. Help him.

  Now everyone on the farm knows that Shen Yiyi attaches great importance to the children of her third elder brother's family, and he is just watching them like eyeballs.

  Liu Lanxiang saw it in her eyes and prayed in her heart that if she could also give birth to a boy, my sister-in-law would definitely be as rare as Shen Yan.

  But the day was not fulfilled. Liu Lanxiang, who was pregnant only a month and a half later than Gu Nan, was activated on this day, and she did not dare to speak out when she started, and I don't know where Liu Lanxiang heard it, saying it was too early. , The more people are alarmed, the greater the chance of giving birth to daughters.

  So until the child was about to be born, Liu Lanxiang told Shen Lao Niang that she was going to give birth.