part 72

*Pardon my grammatical errors*

The chamber of secrets,his heart

"I was waiting till you two finish the talk but —",Levi entered with his hands inside his pant pockets. "— it seems like there is something I should enlighten you"

Dongwook raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you too early to greet her?"

Levi rolled his eyes,"Shouldn't I be the first one to greet her? It seems like she is getting better. I talked with your father. It's time now"

Igarashi was confused. She looked back and forth in between Dongwook and Levi.

Dongwook sighed. He took a small glance at Igarashi before stepping away reluctantly. He smiled sadly when Igarashi looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"Igarashi ",Levi spoke walking closer to her. He noticed her wet cheeks indicating that she cried. Forcing out a sigh,he spoke. "I wasn't going to say this but I think you should know this before everything"

Igarashi frowned tilting her head.

"Do you remember the day you killed your brothers' mother?"

Dongwook got startled hearing Levi's question. He was utterly confused and curious about what he had to say. Whatever he has to say will be a huge impact on Igarashi's future decisions and Dongwook wasn't sure if Levi did consider about the possibilities. But he also wanted to know how it happened.

Igarashi had a look of a broken angel. Completely defeated with a look of insecurity. Insecurity about her brothers feelings for her.

Shaking her head,she whispered out,"no"

Levi leaned against the back of the couch back facing Igarashi. "It happened when you,Krista,Dongwook, Qin Xiu and me were appointed in a mission in South Korea. Dongwook and Qin Xiu weren't with us due to some circumstances at that time. You,Krista and me were running away that night. Our enemies were chasing us"

Igarashi remembered that night. It was the first ever mission she had with Levi.

"We hit a woman with our car"

She widened her eyes. She didn't really remember it. How did she forget it?

"We clearly saw her crossing the road. She was too reckless,crossing the road without looking but we were at the fault. If we stopped,we could have died by the hands of the enemies"

Igarashi blinked trying to remember but she couldn't. Did she purposely hit her? Did she really do it?

"We got no choice but to run over her",

Igarashi's breathing was ragged. Her body started trembling. They will never forgive me. I don't deserve their love. I killed her. Her mind was feeding her poison.

Levi gave a side look to Igarashi.

"But it caused a huge accident afterwards. We literally ran into a gas station out of control",.....,"For our unfortunate, it had a gas leak and somehow it blew up. You were heavily injured but we somehow managed to escape. Your head had hit the window and you had lost the memories of that moment "