part 39

*Look at the picture above. I changed the eye colour.

꧁꧂

Igarashi finally decided to confront her father. With Dongwook beside her, she walked towards her father's home office since she had already asked Wonbin to meet her.

Dongwook stopped when they reached the door. "Let me come too"

She shook her head. "I'm fine by myself. You should check on Jennie"

Dongwook widened his eyes. Blinking few times,he finally decided to ask. "What are you saying? I--"

"She didn't go home yesterday. She is in a guest room. Go" She calmly replied. It seems like she already guessed what was happening between Jennie and him. She is too much sharp to notice Dongwook's slightest weird behaviour.

Without saying much,she entered inside shutting the door onto his face.

Igarashi was a bit taken back seeing Taehyung inside with Wonbin. As soon as he saw her,he offered his rectangular smile.

"Taehyung, I'll consider about your request. Now be a good boy and leave. Dad has to talk with your sister"

Taehyung nodded obediently and smiled. Passing his sister,he glanced at her with a serious yet curiously look. It must be about yesterday. He thought.

He secretly opened his phone and called Jimin. On his way,he stumbled on his own leg and fell onto the near by couch. "Ouch!!Aah, fu--fish!" He immediately corrected himself not wanting to get punished for cursing.

Slowly slipping his phone under a couch pillow,he dashed outside.

Igarashi and WonBin stared at the extra boy with raised eyebrows.

Taehyung made a peace sign before leaving completely this time.

Igarashi closed the door and sat down infront of her father.

"Can you tell me what's going on?"Wonbin finally asked. "Y-Your mother,she is trying to kill my children? And you are trying to protect them?"

Meanwhile, in Jimin's room,the seven boys were eavesdropping the conversation hoping Taehyung's phone won't burst out with notifications.

"So,she is really her mother?" Namjoon asked sitting next to Jimin.

"Shh" Everyone shushed him wanting to hear the rest.

"Mr.Kim,I will tell you everything. But,"she paused for a moment. "You have a story to tell me too. Right?"

"Huh?" Wonbin was taken back. Indeed,he had a lot to tell her. There are so many things he wished he could say but he couldn't. Simply because it doesn't matter now. Saying anything won't change what happened.

"Almost 28 years ago,what happened?Why did you leave us so suddenly?"

Wonbin looked down. He brought his palms to his face and sighed into his palms.

"Does it matter now?"He slowly mumbled. He couldn't hear anything from her for few seconds but she somehow spoke.

"Yes"