part 34

"Lang Qing"

"Lang Qing"

The woman sitting in shadows gently called the lady who was standing infront of her with her head bowed.

Lang Qing raised her head. Her red eyes stared through her specks with an emotionless face. She was a  middle aged woman yet no one could say her age. She had a familiar beauty features which strongly resembled someone. Her army type pants were all dirty with dust and had few cuts on her face. Her white shirt was no different.

"You failed again?" The woman sitting inside the shadows asked while playing with a knife.

Lang Qing lowered her head."I think they had tracked where we were taking the kids"

Suddenly another woman butted in out of nowhere. She was also looking gorgeous with her hard make up on her face. Black eye liners had brought a dangerous look from her eyes. Green and black eye shadows were decorating her eyelids. Her lips were painted in black. Green half top and a black jacket covered her upper body. She was a Korean woman in her last twenties.

Removing the lollipop from her lips,she spoke walking next to Lang Qing.

"But you clearly had the time to kill the kids. Madam ordered you to kill them but you didn't?" She spoke next to lang Qing's year.

"Doyun, that's not it" Lang Qing decided to defend herself. " I wanted to sell them. Killing is uh easy"

"Or maybe you wanted to keep them alive till their saviours find them?"

Doyun was clearly attacking Lang Qing. She fiddled with her two long high pony tails." Did your motherly love come out after knowing your daughter was alive?ha?"

Lang Qing wasn't agitated. She calmly looked at the junior who was clearly trying to accuse her. She heaved a sigh.

"I told you. That's not it"

Doyun huffed and looked away with crossed arms.

"Now now,Doyun, you are accusing the wrong person. Isn't she a mother who killed her own child?" The woman in the shadows spoke and chuckled.

Lang Qing remained calm even though her insides were bursting with the remark.

"Isn't she your best friend Doyun?hm?Did you two argue?"

Doyun rolled her eyes.

"Alright, so,Lang Qing,mind explaining the situation? How did you fail again? I heard that Igarashi wasn't in korea right now. So how?" The woman asked coming back to the topic.

"It was her bodyguard. He brought a strong team"

"So how did you escape?"

Lang Qing paused for a moment. But again spoke,"I escaped the moment he showed up. I didn't have time to get the kids. I knew that I won't be able to fight back against him. I've seen him fighting before. He has some extra ordinary skills"