part 51

꧁꧂

Igarashi got down from a black shiny car and stood infront of a glass building. She stared at the building through her shades and strode towards the entrance. It was a newly opened gallery and she had invested on it before it was built.

As she was about to enter,the security stopped her. It seemed like they didn't recognised her.

"Do you have a pass or an invitation?",one guy in a suit asked politely.

"Do I need one?",she asked.

The guy frowned. "Of course ma'am. No one can enter without a pass or an invitation"

She looked at the guard and removed her black shades revealing her eyes. "Lang Igarashi, is my name enough?"

The guy was taken off guard. Who would expect her to come out of nowhere. He immediately bowed in respect. "My apologies. I couldn't recognise you ma'am. Please enter this way"

Igarashi nodded boredly and wore her shades again before entering the building.

The guy immediately tapped on his Bluetooth earpiece."Another VVIP entry. Announce this to the staff"

Igarashi walked on the white marble floor,clicking her heels soundly. She would pass as a high class model with her tall and elegant body. She attracted few glances here and there and she was sure that she had given another news to those thirsty paparazzi out there. She was a complete art inside the gallery. The snow white had given a visit to a place where she belongs. The art gallery. She was the masterpiece everyone talks.

She stopped seeing a figure who was immense in a big picture. His built body was backfacing her. He was in a business suit which hugged his body perfectly. Even in his mid fourties, he looked elegant and beautiful.

She stood beside him.

"You came,doll. ",he turned to her. The Emperor, Wu Yifan.

Igarashi bowed slightly and looked him on the eye. "Mn"

He again turned to the big frame."This looks majestic. I am gonna buy this. Do you like anything here?"

"No"

He only chuckled. "I thought you had changed. It seems like your new personality is only for those little rascals. Your attitude towards me hasn't changed a bit"

Igarashi looked at him. She wasn't sure how to respond. She didn't really know what he meant either. So there was no point in answering. But it didn't mean she hated him. He is her role model. Her saviour and she would always respect him.

"It's okay. I like my doll's attitude",he smiled affectionately and patted her head.

"I came to Korea for some business. Just thought to have a look into this famous gallery you had invested"

Igarashi nodded.

"Oh I heard that you sent Qin Xiu back? He had reported me that he was gonna go to China again. Why? Wasn't he doing a good job? Did he do something wrong?You want me to teach him a lesson?"

Igarashi stiffed with the question. But kept a calm face as always. "No,he was good. And helped me. But I can do my things by my own. I don't want someone from the organisation to enter  into my personal issues"