part 35

꧁꧂

"Look who do we have here?!" An annoying voice disturbed the three maknaes who were walking through the school hallways.

Jungkook's grip on his school bag tightened knowing everything happened because of that horrible asshole. They knocked out their own bodyguard to save their pride bit it leaded them to a big disaster. Taehyung and Jimin patted his shoulder signalling him to calm down.

Taehyung looked back for a brief second before looking forward again."We don't have any business with you. Fuck off Jake"

The annoying boy and his gang snickered. "Look who is talking. Fucking cowards. Weren't you supposed to come to arcade yesterday. What happened huh?did mommy and daddy scold you?oh wait,you guys don't have a mom"

Maknaes wanted to beat the shit out of him. But Dongwook's words held them back. Do you even love your sister? They didn't want to stir up more troubles for their sister. Eating up every insult,they decided to ignore him.

"Oh look,little babies are sad. By the way,where is your bodyguard today?" Jake wanted to provoke them even more not buying their ignorance.

The three boys clenched their fists and jaws trying hard not to bash out. They still didn't look back feeling scared that they might attack the moment they see the ugly freak.

Before they could take a step forward, a voice interrupted them.

"Ho ho,what's happening here"

Maknaes could here loud gasps from everywhere. They sighed in annoyance knowing who decided to interfere. They turned back only to see their new guardian standing behind their bullies while fanning himself delicately. Qin Xiu.

It was like a god had decended to the human realm out of pity. His glowing skin took everyone's breath away.

"Who are you?" Jake asked irritatedly since he interrupted his precious moment to roast the Kim boys.

Qin Xiu made a disgusted face looking at Jake." Why are you so ugly? You are dirting my eyes"

Jake widened his eyes when the man insulted him out of nowhere. He clenched his fists trying to control himself when girls were laughing at Qin Xiu's not so good comment. "I asked.who.are.you?" He asked through his gritted teeth.

"You are not qualified enough to question me" Qin Xiu replied coldly yet had a sick smile sending shivers to Jake's spine.

Folding his fan,he walked towards his responsibility, maknae boys and stood infront of them. He was much taller than them so he was looking down. His smile always crept them out.

He stood in the middle of the three boys and wrapped his arms around Jungkook and Jimin and looked at Jake and his gang." Little gangtsers,I'm their new guard. Got any problem?then come on"

Whispers were covering the hallway now.

Woah! Is he a bodyguard?

No way! He looks so fragile and gentle!

He is sooo cute!!

He is handsome but creepy

He looks like a celebrity to me!