part 24

۞

"Can you stop whining?" Igarashi said not giving a glance at the whining Dongwook. She was too engrossed in her works that she couldn't even have her lunch.

"Come on! It's your brothers' party! We should leave early"

"It's a night party"

"A HIGH SCHOOL night party. Meaning they might start it at evening and will end it at mid night. Not a club party"

Igarashi didn't give two shits. She wasn't the party type. But Dongwook, he is dying to go. Unlike his boss, he was the full time party type person.

"Atleast think about your fiance! He is there! And, a lot of girls would be there too! Aren't you scared that he might flirt with them?"

Still no. Igarashi knew Yibo well. He would never give in to another woman. But,Dongwook was too determined to bring her home.

"Don't be too confident about him. He might not flirt,but you can't be too sure about girls. He is too handsome. Also famous. They won't let him slip away easily. Imagine them having their hands on him--"

Igarashi shut the laptop with a thud."Let's go"

Dongwook grinned in victory. Just then he got a call. He answered excitedly. "Yes! Your noona will be there in a second!"

Igarashi raised an eyebrow. Her brothers had gotten a partner in crime and it was like having wings to a monkey.

"You are getting along with them?"

"Of course! We are good now. But sometimes bully me too. Seriously!why do people bully others?! That's stupid!" He complained while Igarashi was getting ready to leave.

But hearing his words,she stopped and looked at him with a sarcastic look.

"What?" Dongwook was dumbfounded receiving such a look.

She scoffed, rolling her eyes." It's not like you never did something like that" she mumbled to herself but he surely heard him.

He sealed his lips awkwardly. He nodded like he is admitting a crime."Okay fine. I bullied you. Isn't it what you wanted to say? But I already apologised noh?" He whined. "You seriously keep grudges huh?"

She didn't say anything. She took her jacket and walked towards the door.

Dongwook smiled walking by her side."If you had grudges, I'd already be dead by now" he replied to his own question. He is her most trusted man so there was no need to talk about a grudge. She never had a grudge against him.

Dongwook couldn't help when he remembered their past because of the sudden reminding of their past. Their meeting was not a normal one. And their first impressions were also not that good. He saw her as an eyesore at first. She saw him as an idiot who bullies others. Never got alone.

_____

"Oi, red eyes" 18 year old Dongwook called the emotionless girl who was sitting near the river.

13 years old Igarashi sat on the grasses without giving a shit about the boy. Her not so well respond pissed him off.

His friends also looked at her carefully. Everyone was Chinese except this boy. Lee Dongwook, a Korean boy who was living in China with his father.

"Isn't she the girl your father saved?" One boy asked curiously.

Dongwook rolled his eyes."Yeah,what a waste"