part 64

꧁꧂

|Jungkook

It's been an year and half. Till now,we haven't seen our sister since the day she left us. She never returned. She never contacted us. Waiting for days and days,we didn't even know when it had already been an year and half. Nothing was fine.

Her company was again shifted back to China. She didn't even come to take Dongwook. She left him here too. What happened to her? We tried everything we could to contact but no. Dongwook even went to China but he returned empty handed. He didn't even get to see her. Did that Emperor man do something to her? At first we were worried thinking if she was alive or not but few weeks ago,she started to appear in TV. As the CEO of the company RED. That's all. She looked even more colder than before.

Yibo hyung was more than miserable. Noona had sent him divorce papers. If Dongwook wasn't there with Yibo,I don't know if he will be alive right now. Yibo hyung literally tried self harming. Fortunately, we all brought him back to Korea. Or else we can't be sure.

And about our grandmother, she never showed her face again. Dad's company was safe too. Namjoon hyung is willing to take the responsibility of the company. And Jin hyung,he is in an art university. Others also doing their own works and me,I finally graduated from high school.

The sky looks so beautiful today. Lying on the grass land near this river always bring some peace to my mind.

Will noona call us today?

The every day thought I have.

Everything had fallen into an awful sleep. It used to be excited everyday but now? I don't know. It feels lonely. So lonely. Noona,when will you come back? Hyungs have become boring. I have become boring. We just miss you.

"Jungkook!",

I turned my head to see Yoongi hyung running to me. He sat down next to me.

"Here you are! Come on. It's getting late. Dongwook is asking for us to meet him"

I sat up straight and furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?did he contact noona or something?"

He shook his head. "No,but it should be about her"

I sighed and nodded before looking up at the grey sky.

The young and successful CEO,Lang Igarashi, the dream of youth, had become a huge influence to the world. The snow white had become the Ice Queen becoming the headline of every news channel.

The news reporters started their speech infront of the huge skyscraper. Infront of the building, new reporters, paparazzi and fans were gathering around like a bunch of hungry ants. Cameras were all ready to take the best shot of the rare opportunity to witness the said CEO walking infront of the public after so many months not showing her face.

It was the day she is gonna open a gallery inside the building for the main characters of her video games. It will be the next place in tourists' wishlist. This had taken a huge attention from all over the world. Tickets were all sold off within 24 hours and no body could enter inside without the permission. Only few reporters had been granted the honor to witness inside.

And taking everyone's attention, a black limousin was stopped infront of the red carpet. The time has come. All the cameras were already set on the limousin.