part 8

Igarashi entered the mansion with Dongwook after a long day in her company. She glanced at the monkey boy who was trying to climb on a rope which was tied to the fence of the upstairs. The boy who tries impossible, non other than Jungkook. The boy was full of energy.

Jin was as always trying to get him down.

"Get down brat! If dad sees you,you will be doomed!"

"Jungkook!don't be stubborn!" Namjoon also joined Jin not wanting his younger brother to get injured.

Taehyung who was watching TV,butted in to their conversation. "He won't. Dad scolded him in the morning because of his grades. Kook was angry since morning. He is going to irritate dad even more"

Jin sighed heavily. "Kook! Don't be a child!"

"I am a child!" He snapped swaying here and there." I don't want to study!!why does he force me?!I will irritate the shit out of him today!'

"Language!" Jin warned him.

"Get down" Everyone flinched hearing the cold chilling voice.

Jin,Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung looked at the door way. Igarashi stood there with Dongwook. She walked closer to them and looked at Jungkook.

"Get down" she repeated. Her eyes were glaring at Jungkook. No,her eyes were not on Jungkook. They were on the rope. She was glaring at the rope.

When her red eyes met Jungkook's,he shuddered. Without a second word,he got down.

Igarashi turned around and left.

Boys were dumbfounded. They all turned to Dongwook expecting him to say something.

"The rope wasn't tight. If you had stayed up there anymore seconds,you would have fallen and injured yourself"

Boys gasped.

"Was she scared that I would hurt myself?!" Jungkook's voice was surprisingly excited even after knowing his fate if he stayed up there.

Dongwook scoffed. "Don't be too excited bunny boy. She is in a good mood today. That's why she helped you. Nothing else"

"Whatever!she cared for me! That's a true fact!"

Dongwook rolled his eyes.

"Did something happen?why is she in a good mood?" Namjoon asked scratching his head, wondering why is her face blank if she is happy.

"Nothing happened. It's just we are going to the club tonight!Woah! It's been so long time! " He started to walk to his room while rambling about his sad life without club music.

Jin and Namjoon looked at each other.

.

Igarashi and Dongwook came downstairs after getting ready. To their surprise, Namjoon, Jin,Hoseok and Yoongi were downstairs waiting for them.

Igarashi instantly knew their intentions. They are going to come with her to the club. This time,they didn't have the childish expressions they always wore infront of her. They are of course not children. 4 adults who had the rights to go clubbing. They look like some eye candies. Surely,the handsomeness runs in their veins. The jelled hair was such a charm for them.

Black coats,ripped jeans,ear piercings,chains, boots, gucci shirts.

In a side,maknaes were sulking. They couldn't go since they were underage.

When Boys saw their sister,they smiled widely.

"You all are,," Dongwook trailed off staring at their new looks.