part 54

꧁꧂

Igarashi drove the bike in streets,passing the cars and other vehicles. It was a busy night and vehicles were everywhere to their bad luck.

Levi kept firing with his guns and screamed some curses here and there.

"Persuaders are everywhere! They had sent a whole ass gang to kill you. You really had offended a bunch of crazy men huh?",Levi commented in a mockery way.

Igarashi rolled her eyes and looked at her sides to see few bikes getting closer to her. Taking her gun out,she shot few of them,knocking them off from the game. She looked ahead only to curse seeing a heavy traffic. It was all because of a damn concert near the city.

"There is a traffic!",she screamed alerting Levi.

"Fuck it. Let's run!"

Stopping the bike,both of them jumped onto the roof of the car next to them and continued to run on the roofs of the cars.

"Where are we running exactly to?",Levi asked while running next to her.

"To somewhere I can kill them peacefully",She mumbled and kept running. With that she jumped to the road and decided to run through the vehicles. Levi also followed her way and jumped to the road.

Igarashi felt like someone was trying to catch her. She immediately opened a door of a random car making the persuader collide with the door.

Finally, escaping from the heavy traffic,they found a dark alley. Looking at each other,they nodded before entering inside the alley.

And now it's their turn. Darkness is their power.

Igarashi wouldn't dare to fight in open since she was just a businesswoman to the eyes of the public. But when it comes to darkness, she found her real self.

Persuaders were dumbfounded entering inside the alley. It was like both Levi and Igarashi had vanished to the thin air. That's when the fear crawled into their veins. It is Igarashi and Levi that they were fighting against. The two legends Emperor kept beside him. Two dragons. Will anyone survive against their blades?

No one made a sound. Only the breathing of their own could be heard.

Everyone got alerted hearing the skin slashing sounds coming from here and there but they couldn't pin point where exactly the sounds came from.

One assassin felt chills around his spine. He knew what was coming for him. He gulped hard and heaved a shaky breath before turning back only to face Levi.

The next second his head was on the ground. Soon, everyone turned to him and let out a battle cry before attacking him.

He just smirked and backed away. Igarashi jumped infront of him and spined her knife before slashing them one by one. Levi joined her. It was literally a blood rain. Igarashi's white shirt was literally red now. Breaking,punching kicking,stabbing, everything was a mess.

They slautered every single person without sparing anyone. They held no sympathy. They were raised to be animals who fight for survival. And they were exactly the animals they were supposed to be. The two beasts stood in between those dead bodies they just slautered.