part 27

"Hello red eyes"

Dongwook stood there leaning against a wall with crossed arms.

She stared at him silently without uttering a word.

He raised an eyebrow. "And may I ask what was your highness doing inside that filthy cell?" He asked mockingly. He was amused. What was she really doing inside? He saw her entering inside with some blankets and food. But why? She never gave any shit about others. She was even hesitant about getting involved to kids matters. But now,

"You do know that your actions are recoding through that right?" He showed the cctv cams through his eyes. "You can't be this stupid. Why are you really doing this?"

She still kept silent.

Dongwook rolled his eyes." Fine,you don't want to tell me?then be ready to answer to the empirer" with that he turned around but,

"They are my brothers"

Dongwook widened his eyes and looked back in disbelief. He surely didn't believe her. It is impossible! They are Koreans for crying out loud! He was super pissed at her lies but, he knew one thing about her. She won't help anyone if that person didn't have something to do with her.

"What the-- are you taking me for a fool?!"

"I am not. I'm mixed blood"

Dongwook's mouth hanged opened. Ge didn't know. So,that's why she knew Korean? "You are what?!"

Igarashi wanted to knock him down but she tolerated his annoying ass.

"I'm a mixed blood"

"So,then,Kim WonBin--"

"My father"

Dongwook was slowly digesting her informations. He couldn't believe that she is opening upto him. It was the most unbelievable thing. Does she trust him? Why though?

"You are not lying?" He was still in doubt.

"No"....." can you pretend like nothing happened?I owe you. Please"

And it was another attack to Dongwook. She is begging?!! His wide eyes stared back at her. He was terrified to the core seeing her dead serious begging. He would prefer the annoying Igarashi than this vulnerable Igarashi infront of him.

"O-Okay ,stop it. You are scaring me"

She bowed a little taking him off guard again.

"Don't do that again!! Just be yourself,you idiot! You scaring the shit out of me!" He was clearly freaking out with her strange behaviour. And he understood one thing. Those kids were dead important to her. She is ready to risk her life.

Dongwook is slowly learning things about her. She would protect what's important to her no matter what. She wouldn't give a damn about the world infront of her loved ones.

But she protects him every single day too. Does that mean,he is important to her? Igarashi was always there for him whenever he needed a hand. She tolerated his annoying ass every single day. Even though they fight every single day,both of them stayed with each other's sides.

Without knowing, they have already become friends. Annoying friends. Partners in crime. So,why  would he leave her in this matter. If she can risk her life,he too can do it.