part 22

Igarashi caressed Yibo's cheek softly. He was unconscious on her lap. She was sitting on the ground with Yibo's head on her lap while people around her were fighting for their lives.

It was an unexpected turn of tables for the kidnappers. Who would have thought that she would bring a whole pack of assassins to rescue Wang Yibo. It wasn't China where she could rule but she proved them wrong.

No one knew about her background. No one knew how much she is powerful. No one will ever know her power until they touch something which belong to her.

Dongwook held the man who was called the boss. "What do you want me to do to her?"

The man was trembling. His eyes roamed around the warehouse. No one was alive except him. It was a slaughter party. Only Igarashi's men were fresh and alive. All of them were wearing black outfits with masks and caps. No one made eye contact with Igarashi due to the high respect they had for her.

Her insane eyes were still staring at her man.

"Should I finish him?" Dongwook asked tightly holding by his neck.

Igarashi finally looked at the trembling man. He gasped the moment she smiled. It was totally sick. His stomach churned due to the fear she created. He wished to die than looking into those sick eyes and smile.

"No,send him to my grand father. Old man should know what happened here"

Igarashi softly placed Yibo's head on the ground and stood up. She walked towards the 'boss'.

Her hands went to Dongwook's waist where her red dagger was hidden. She pulled it out from his waist band.

She dragged the tip of the dagger on the man's cheek softly yet it sent millions of shivers to his body." Tell him how terrified you felt. If he touch my man again,I wouldn't let him live a second in this world. He is still living under my mercy"

The man nodded vigorously.

Igarashi smiled again sickening his insides." Good" she signalled Dongwook to let him go.

Dongwook quickly took his hands away.

The man ran away like a coward.

"Clean this mess" Dongwook ordered his team and turned to Igarashi who wS walking towards Yibo.

"Where should we take Yibo? We can't take him to the hospital--"

"Mansion"

"Are you sure?what should we tell your brothers? "

Igarashi knelt next to Yibo and took his head to her lap again." No need to say anything. Just say it was an accident"

Dongwook nodded.

Igarashi kissed Yibo's forehead softly muttering a small 'sorry'. A sorry can't fix anything. But atleast she wanted to feel a bit light hearted.
.
.
.

Igarashi looked at Yibo's almost dying figure on the hospital bed. Her fault. She shot him. Why? Because she was out of control. It was one of her sick days. Her mother's memories had provoked her. And,she couldn't help it when she went nuts seeing Yibo. He was the last person she wanted to see.

She thought that she hated him. She always doubted why she could never kill him. She hated him then why?

Yibo had come to her to give her a birthday present. But her outrageous self threw away his present and shouted him 'get lost'. He tried to calm her down but he couldn't. He refused to leave her in that state. He wanted to stay with her even if it means risking his life. He strongly refused to leave saying she would never leave her. He wanted to prove her that he accepts her every dark side. He wanted to prove her that he would never leave her and would stay with her forever.