part 15

Igarashi rode her bike to the fullest speed. The full face helmet hid her face perfectly. The Chinese streets were as always busy even with the cold weather. It's Christmas eve. But she had no family to celebrate.

She is running away. From her own responsibilities. Her newly built company is facing some big issues and her underworld life was drowning her and eating her up alive.

She just wanted to run away for a while. To ease her mind. She rode towards a less populated area so no one would jump infront of her bike like a madman to kill himself. Dealing with a dead body is the least thing she wanted.

She had no idea where she is heading. She had no destination. She just kept going.

But her luck was never the best. She widened her eyes seeing a boy infront with wide eyes like a deer caught in red light. He surely is a deer caught in red light. He couldn't move seeing the bike speeding towards him.

Igarashi pulled the brake and slided the bike to stop it immediately resulting her to be roll over the ground. Her bike had gone to the opposite side of hers.

She raised her head immediately to look at the boy who was sitting on the floor with a terrified expression. She sighed in relief knowing he wasn't injured or more worse dead.

She laid on the ground without getting up. She strangely felt super comfortable on the dirty road to be laid. She felt like she could sleep forever on the road. It's even better than her comfy bed. A helmet to cover her sight,a sky to shelter her,a ground to sleep.

But her comfy zone was ruined the moment she heard that boy's voice. With fluent Chinese language, he spoke but she could say that he is a foreigner due to his accent.

"A-Are you okay?mister,are you d-dead?"

Tf,she thought. She looked up. His face appeared from above. Because of the lamp posts, his face shone like a bright moon. Her eyes slightly got widened.

She recognised him. The boy. Kim Seokjin. One of her half brothers. She doubted if she is really seeing him. She blinked few times. Of course she knew him well. Infact,she knew the rest of her brothers too.

The 17 year old boy looked at her in concern.

She sat up staring at him through her helmet. She cursed herself for crossing paths with her half brothers again.

"Thank god! You are alive!! Mister, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you coming!" He bowed few times while she was busy thinking about what the hell is he doing in China.

"I'm fine" she replied taking him off guard.

"O-Oh,you are a g-girl?" He wasn't still sure since her whole head was covered by her full face helmet.

Igarashi ignored him and tried to get up. The boy immediately tried to help her only to get his hands slapped away by her.

She wobbled a bit.

"Oh no!your leg!is it okay?should I take you to a hospital?!"

"No need. Just go away"

Jin scratched his head awkwardly. "Are you sure you are okay?"

She nodded and went to her bike. She heard some shuffling sounds which made her curious. She looked back to see the boy searching something from his bag.