part 46

꧁꧂
A black mark on her soul.She wasn't turned into a beast,she was born as oneー

She possessed a heart of a beast. No mercy or sympathy was written in her dictionary. The world was empty yet it was filled with an unknown emotion the moment she met her little bastards of brothers years ago. She couldn't describe what she was feeling. Those seven silly little bastards were made for love. They were an exception inside her beasty soul. Her devils inside her mind would never dare to hurt them. Their smile brighten up her world and it is complicated for her.

Once you taste the sweetness, you would never dare to taste the bitterness.

Igarashi opened her eyes when she felt the luxurious van they were in stopping. It wasn't hired. It was owned by the rich ass Kim brothers.

"Welcome to the Lotte world!!!" Hoseok screamed as soon as he hopped off the van

"Welcome to the Lotte world!!!" Hoseok screamed as soon as he hopped off the van. It was almost the evening and the environment was ethereal with so many bright lights lighting up the city.

Igarashi stayed inside the van until everyone get off. She still wasn't in a big mood to enjoy. Her body was feeling a little bit of weak since it was the monthly cursed day. It really was that unlucky day where you would be punished by nature for not being pregnant. She rarely feels any pain since she had a big endurance for pain. But in some cursed days,she goes through a terrible stomachache which was truly unbearable for her. And this is her cursed day.

She didn't show any painful expression and she was looking totally normal from outside but from inside,her whole body was wrecking her and her uterus walls were breaking down into pieces slowly and painfully.

Forcing a sigh,she got out taking quite few stares from men here and there.

She always looked elegant no matter what she wore. She was neat and clean as always.

She saw her brothers staring at the entrance with sparkly eyes but this one person had his sparkling eyes on another thing and that thing happened to be Jin and the person who was eyeing Jin was non other than Qin Xiu. She raised an eyebrow feeling the strange tension between them.