part 28

꧁꧂

"Loving you is a losing game"

-Duncan Laurence-

"It was you"

Igarashi heaved a soft sigh. She gazed at his desperate eyes.

"I told you to forget" she simply mumbled admitting it was her.

He smiled widely. Few tears moistured his eyes. He had met her before. She was their saviour. She has been protecting them since  a long time ago.

She gasped softly when he pulled her to a bone crushing hug.

At first,he thought she wouldn't admit but she proved him wrong. She never lies to them. She would always keep quiet if she doesn't want to say the truth. Apart from that,she never lies to them.

"N-Noona" he cried burying his face on her neck." Why didn't you tell us? Why did you hide it?! Y-You,you are our saviour " his voice was shaky and trembling. His deep voice was breaking and it was painful to hear.

She softly patted his back in a soothing way." You never asked"

Taehyung hugged her tightly. "I thought I would never see you again" he whispered while hicupping in between his sentence.

She smiled softly. As if she didn't think like that. She had determined not to approach them ever again but here she is,already in their arms. Loving them was definitely a losing game.

"You recognised me?"

Taehyung nodded still not letting her go. "Yes, I never forgot your eyes. When I saw you for the first time,that night came to my mind. But I wasn't sure. However when you call us 'little bastards' ,I knew it was you. Also,your facial features matches well with our saviour"

"What about other two?"

Taehyung slowly parted away." They don't remember. It was a traumatic incident. So,we were confronted to a psychologist and he helped us to forget the incident through therapies. But,I-I couldn't really forget. It-It appears in my dreams and I-I,"

He stopped when her palm touched his cheek.

"You have been living in the nightmare all this time" She softly muttered. Even though her face held no expression, her voice was laced with concern.

Taehyung looked down.

"Why? It is painful"

Taehyung looked up at her and smiled."It was painful but atlast it worths. I recognised you. And strangely, it is not a nightmare for me now. You are there. I'm not scared"

Igarashi took her hand away. She messed his hair."Little stupid kid, I won't be there all the time. You have to save your self at a time like that"

He whined shaking his body like a kid who didn't get his favourite candy."No~I'm not that strong. I need noona to be with me all the time. I will be waiting till you come" he smiled cheekily.

Igarashi sighed nodding her head softly. If he wants her to come,then she will come. She doesn't know why she always give in infront of these silly boys. She is spoiling them so much."Don't tell other two. Let them forget about that traumatic incident"