part 38

꧁꧂

Lang Qing stared at the way the white mask disappeared. She couldn't understand why she didn't kill her. But somehow, she had a small hint about who she is.

"Are you okay?" Doyun took her out from her thoughts.

Lang Qing nodded hissing a bit."Let's go back" She muttered gritting her teeth to suppress her pain. She was on the way to lose her consciousness.

Doyun nodded before wrapping her arm around Lang Qing's waist."You shouldn't have done that!" She whispered before taking to the car.
"Don't take me as your daughter. Next time,don't do it"

"You are not my daughter. But I won't let anything happen to you"

.
.
.
.

Hoseok puked on the side of the road feeling sick with the sight of a human head. His face was blue with disgust.
Yoongi was helping him by rubbing his back to calm him down.

"Who was that?" Namjoon asked walking over to Jin while trying not to step on the bodies.

Qin Xiu was beside Jin. So he answered."She is an underworld assassin. People called her white mask"

"Why did she help us?" Taehyung asked helping Jimin who just finished vomiting. "Does she know us?"

Qin Xiu paused not knowing how to answer. He prayed that Dongwook would come back soon.

"She knows us" Yoongi answered  with a serious face.

Everyone looked at him. Qin Xiu was a bit uneasy with his expression. Just then Dongwook and Jennie came back in a bike. They got off and walked to them.

"That white mask had saved me,Namjoon and Hoseok few years ago when we were in high school. We were in a school trip but we got kidnapped when everyone was asleep. But a strange person saved us. She was wearing that red cloak and that mask" Yoongi said.

Hoseok and Namjoon nodded." We remember it" Namjoon said. "But who exactly is she?"

"Wait a minute!" Wonbin interrupted. "So,she was the one who helped you three?you said it was a man!"

Hoseok scratched his neck awkwardly. "We kinda lied. She threatened us not to say a word about her--"

"So she spoke?" Qin Xiu asked with a raised eyebrow.

Yoongi,Hoseok and Namjoon nodded confusely. Qin Xiu only scoffed.

"She is an assassin working under Igarashi" Dongwook answered to their confusion. That's when everyone saw them.

"Jennie! Are you okay?!" Everyone ran to them.

Jennie nodded still trembling. Everyone knew that with White mask,nothing will happen to Jennie. So they were waiting for Dongwook to bring her back.

"Did they hurt you?" Jin asked worriedly.

"No,she saved me" She mumbled.

"Thank god" Namjoon sighed in relief.

"So,where is she now?did she kill those ladies?" Jungkook asked looking for their saviour.