part 31

꧁꧂

Dongwook was tracking down the GPS he had installed in Jimin. Jimin was still inside the city but he wasn't in one place. Someone is taking him far away.

He didn't have time to send the rest of the boys home. So he kept them with him inside the van. The other two maknaes have been following Jimin but Dongwook wasn't sure with what they were following Jimin. He could only see the three red dots in the map. The bodyguards were nowhere to be found.

"TAEHYUNG!" Jin screamed finally contacting the boy.

Dongwook looked at the mirror immediately before asking him the phone." Give me the phone!!"

Jin immediately handed over the phone to him.

"Where the hell are you two heading?!! Stop right there!! They want you two to follow them!" He yelled through the phone.

"No! They are taking Jimin! We can't stop!"

"What the hell happened?! Where are the bodyguards?!"

"L-Let's talk about it later! Where are you?! Please help us!"  Taehyung cried.

"We are following you two. Stop going further! How are you two following him?"

"We stole a bike! Jungkook is riding it. What should we do now?!" Taehyung is clearly freaking out.

Dongwook cursed under his breath."I said stop! I will take you two on the way!"

Dongwook could hear Jungkook's voice refusing to stop.

"What if they do something to hyung?! We need to keep going! Tell him to come faster! We will follow Jimin"

Dongwook wanted to kill Yibo for training Jungkook to ride bikes. Damn you Wang Yibo.

"We will keep going like this! You guys follow too" with that Taehyung hang up.

"Fuck!" Dongwook cursed and threw the phone to back seats before taking his Bluetooth earpiece. He called someone. "Kaizhong, track down Kim Jimin's location and send a back up!"

Boys were hella worried. Right now,the only person they needed was their sister. They needed her to come and save their brother. She is the only person they could trust.

"Please call noona!"Hoseok cried."Please! Where is she?!? Tell her what's happening!"

Dongwook was helpless in that case. Igarashi would never know about this. Neither she can help. If she could she would have flew back to Korea but she is helpless.

"You need to trust me. Your noona had given your lives to my hand. I won't let anything happen to your brothers"

Igarashi, your brother is in danger.

The vehicle which had Jimin had stopped. Dongwook squinted his eyes. His eyes went wide seeing the other two red dots in the map of his phone stopping right behind that kidnapping vehicle. No!

"CALL THEM! TELL THEM TO RUN AWAY!" He screamed while speeding up.

Boys were immediately alerted. Jin quickly tried to call Taehyung. But to his displeasure, he wasn't answering.