part 19

"

You are not my mom!" 13 years old Igarashi screamed from the top of her lungs.

Her mother stood infront of her with a furious look,listening to her.

"You are not the mom who loved me! You are not the mom I loved! I just want my mom back!!"

"Shut up! You need to stop this insane behavior of yours!" Her Mom screamed back.

The two pairs of red eyes were burning in rage staring at each other. The little pair was filled with tears of agony.

"You are the one who is insane!! Wake up! Look at yourself! "

"There's nothing to look at me!! Go to your room! Right now!!"

Igarashi messed her hair crazily and shouted,"NO!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! I DON'T WANT YOU! I WANT MY MOM WHO LOVED ME! NOT YOU!"

Her screams were piercing her mother's heart like sharp arrows. Igarashi's eyes were completely bloody red leaving no white. She wanted her mother. Her mother who used to love her. Who used to smile. Who used to kiss her.

Somehow her screams only angered the woman. And uttered something which shattered Igarashi into dust. Something she never thought she would here from her own mother. No mother can say it. But it slipped away from her mother's lips.

"Do you think I want you?! I also don't want a daughter like you! You were only a mistake!I never wanted you in the first place!"

"MOM!"

Igarashi stared at her mother with wide eyes. She couldn't even utter a word to reply. Her body went numb. She could only stare back at her mother in disbelief. Her world collapsed. Tears rolled down from her wide eyes representing her pain. Did she hear it right?

Her mother turned around and left.

Igarashi fell onto the floor feeling nothing.

.
.
.

It was the final soccer game of high school students. Seoul High school was totally a sporty zone. Students painting their faces with the colour of the team they are going to cheer for,holding flags,jumping and screaming,excited as hell.

Kim maknaes were all in the team which represented their school.

Girls screamed as they walked towards the main gym to get ready for their match. They were literally the idols in the team.

And another wave of scream erupted as the rest of the Kim boys entered the school. The old boys who used to study,their seniors. The excitement was coming from the heat of the joy. Not only girls but also boys screamed seeing their seniors,coming to support their school.

They all headed towards the gym to see the maknaes.

Maknaes had already changed their outfits to blue shirts and black short pants. They were still inside the changing room. So,senior brothers entered inside.

Maknaes smiled seeing their brothers.

"Hyung!" The three exclaimed excitedly.

The rest of the boys in the team bowed to the seniors in respect.

"Woah!look at our champions!" Jin chimed proudly looking at his brothers.

"Are you guys ready now?" Yoongi asked fixing Jimin's scrunched up shirt.