part 33

꧁꧂

As soon as the doors of the mansion opened,Jennie and Yibo stood up from their couches immediately. They sighed in relief seeing the boys all safe with Dongwook. Also they noticed a presence of a new guy with a silver hair holding a fan.

"Kook! Tae! Jimin! You three are okay?!" Jennie exclaimed reaching them worriedly.

"We are okay. But what are you doing here? It's passed mid night" Jimin asked curiously.

Jennie scoffed rolling her eyes." Why do you think? Your brothers ran away with that guy saying Jimin was kidnapped!" She pointed at Dongwook without looking at him in the eye."What do you expect me to do? Go home and rest? You damn trouble makers!" She huffed in anger and  crossed her arms.

"Woah! Who is this beauty?" Qin Xiu butted in staring at Jennie."May I know your name beautiful?"

Jennie scrunched up her face in confusion. Who the hell is this silver head?

"Jennie" she replied feeling unsure if it is okay to answer.

Qin xiu smiled sweetly folding his fan. Taking her hand in his,he placed a soft peck on her hand as gesture of greeting." Jennie,my lady,I'm Qin Xiu"

Jennie's face was flushed feeling shy. Who wouldn't when a beautiful man suddenly kiss their hands ever so gently. Such a gentleman.

Jennie squealed in surprise when Dongwook shoved Qin xiu away. He was looking irritated with his twitching eyebrows. "Don't go close to him. You will get pregnant"

Jennie widened her eyes but Qin Xiu only chuckled. He unfolded his fan again in a swift move and started fanning himself gently.

"But you won't regret" he winked at Jennie.

"You disgust me man" Yoongi blurted out directly.

Qin Xiu only gave an offended look."What's there to be disgusted? I am a decent man. I will never force myself on anyone. Your sister knows better than anyone"

Dongwook smacked his hand on Qin Xiu's mouth." I don't think you want to reveal your miserable failed attempts of getting Igarashi on the bed with you, when you are literally infront of her fiance"

Yibo widened his eyes hearing it. His face darkned and veins started to pop out from his neck like snakes running through his neck.

Qin Xiu finally looked at Yibo."Oh my god,so this is the famous fiance of our ice doll. How unfortunate of me"

"You--" Yibo was about to attack but Dongwook stopped him.

"Hey hey, I was kidding. As he said he never forces anyone. Igarashi rejected his offer and he backed down. You don't need to get all jealous now"

Yibo fummed in anger. He pushed Dongwook and looked away gritting his teeth.

"Ho ho,look at his jealousy face" Qin Xie giggled like a kid." Don't worry mate. I don't do married women. She is all yours"

"Enough,everyone sit down. We need to have a talk now. Specially with you three!" He emphasised pointing at the maknaes.

The three maknaes gulped feeling anxious. They looked at each other before sitting down on a long couch while others took other seats.

Now everyone's focus was on them.

"Spill" Dongwook demanded with his elbows on his knees,staring at them intimidatingly.

Jungkook was in the middle,fiddling with his fingers. He didn't dare to open his mouth. Other two also remained silent biting their lips nervously.