part 41

꧁꧂

Jin was walking towards his room after spending time in Jimin's room. He was not in a good mood after listening to everything. His head was spining and he needed a distraction or else he might go crazy,he thought.

Just then,an annoying voice stopped him.

"Hello beautiful"

Jin rolled his eyes. He looked back to see Qin Xiu leaning against the wall with his fan in his hands. Jin didn't even notice when he passed him because of his thoughts.

"What are you doing here?"

Qin Xiu shrugged his shoulders. "Why do you think? Obviously, to see you"

Jin pursed his lips not believing him.

Qin Xiu chuckled. "Fine fine. I came here to see your sister. For some business matters. By the way,what's up with you?hm? You don't look good"

"None of your business. Just go" he was about to leave but stopped again when Qin Xiu said something which took his attention.

"That ring"

Jin looked at him confusely.

Qin Xiu pointed his fan to his neck where Jin was wearing a necklace with a ring on it. Jin looked at the red and golden coloured ring on his neck.

"I was wondering where did she hide it. So,she really gave up such a treasure to you"

Jin squinted his eyes. "What do you mean?"

"What? I am talking about that ring. Your sister really loves you huh? Tsk, how did she even think of giving up such an ancient treasure"

That's when Jin realised what he said. His eyes went wide with the sudden realisation. The red eyed girl he met years ago,was that his sister? How did he not know it until now?! He was shocked.

"T-This ring belongs to my n-noona?" He asked in disbelief.

Qin Xiu looked at him confusely. "What do you mean? Of course it belongs to her. Do you think anyone could afford such an ancient ring? It was gifted by someone as a reward. And she easily gave it to you" Qin Xiu didn't know the past Jin had with that ring. He only recognised the ring since it was a gift from the Emperor.

Jin's legs went numb. He sat down on the floor trying to process everything.

"H-Hey hey! What's wrong?" Qin Xiu was concerned seeing him lost. He hesitantly crouched down next to Jin. "Uhm, anything wrong? D-Did I uh say something wrong?"

Jin shook his head. "I'm such a fool. I couldn't recognise her but she knew me from the beginning" he mumbled to himself.

Startling Qin Xiu,Jin stood up. "I have to talk to noona"

Qin Xiu widened his eyes. He also stood up and became restless. He was scared that he did something he shouldn't have done. He definitely didn't want to be in her black list. It's like writing his own death note.

Without thinking twice,he dashed after Jin.

"Seokjin wait!"