part 7

The three boys entered the mansion with some boxes surprising their brothers.

"Yah,where have you been all day?" Yoongi asked seeing his lost younger brothers appearing.

"Do you know what time is it?!!" Jin scolded feeling quite distressed.

"Calm down hyungs. We were with noona!" Jimin answered and sure enough Igarashi appeared behind the maknaes with Dongwook.

"Look!noona bought us gifts!!" Jungkook chimed raising the gift bags.

Hyung line was a bit taken back.

"So you guys were with noona all day?!" Hoseok shouted in disbelief. "That's totally unfair!"

"She even bought you gifts?!where are our gifts?!" Namjoon whined feeling wronged.

"Tsk tsk,how old are you really?" Dongwook butted in again like a shameless rat." Plus,she would never buy these gifts if it wasn't for them to cry their eyes out stubbornly asking for gifts infront of everyone in the company. They completely ruined her image infront of her own employees"

Maknae boys gasped hearing the big fat lies the sly fox uttering.

"WE DIDN'T!"All three of them cried out in unison.

"We only asked!we didn't cry!" Taehyung defended themselves like he was brutally attacked.

"Oh shut it!Atleast she bought you something. What about us?!" Yoongi snapped.

Igarashi had already entered inside her room while the idiots were bickering down there. She sighed heavily. She put her phone on the bed and took a towel.

Just as she was about to go to her bathroom, her phone rang. It was a call for her private number.

Her face held no whatsoever emotion as always. She read the contact name. 'Do not answer' . That's how she had saved the number.

And just as it said,she ignored the call and went towards her bathroom.

It was night time. Everyone had fallen a sleep. The mansion was covered in a blanket of silent until  very steady slow footsteps started to echo. The sound wasn't audible much. But,a very sensitive ear could detect the movements.

A black clad figure moved like a wind inside the mansion. His figure slowly reached Igarashi's room. The door was locked. Yet,this figure could open the door using a spare key.

The beautiful godess laid there peacefully on her queen size bed. She was wearing a silk black lingerie sleepwear. A short and a top.

The figure pulled out a knife from his pockets. Just as he was about to stab her,a hand caught his wrist. The man snapped his head and Dongwook stood there with a dark expression.

Igarashi woke up with the sudden blood splash on her face. She wasn't shocked seeing Dongwook stabbing a man's neck infront of her in the middle of the night. Infact,she is used to it.

She sat up straight. Not a blink of sleepiness was present on her face.

"How many?" She asked in a whisper tone.

"Don't know yet. I think there are two more" he whispered back and laid the dead body on the ground.

Igarashi stood up and threw away her pillow revealing a dagger. It laid there like a majestic queen.

 It laid there like a majestic queen