part 50

꧁꧂
Be like snow. Beautiful and coldー

Opening his eyes,a loud gasp left from Jin's lips. Sitting straight, he held his forehead with one hand while supporting his body by the other. He snapped his head towards the door but his gaze was stolen by the little fancy fan which was lying sadly on his nightstand.

It was his fan. The fan Qin Xiu held so dearly wherever he goes. The only treasure which was succeeded in stealing Qin Xiu's sincere love,the fan.

With trembling hands,he reached out.
It wasn't a dream? Did he say good bye to me?no...

Igarashi was staring at the outside standing on the veranda.

"I know I shouldn't be saying this to you. You will do it whether I said it or not but I want to say it. Please take care of Seokjin. He truly means a lot to me. I'm leaving to where I belong to. I stayed here too long. I will not be back unless it is a command from Emperor. Then,good bye"

She closed her eyes feeling the morning wind against her face. But they weren't closed for a long time when the expected person came to her.

"Where is he?"

Igarashi tuned around with her cold empty look. There is no point in lying and lying isn't her way.

"He is gone"

Jin tightly clutched onto the fan and directly stared into her eyes.

"Where?"

"To the place he came from"

"Why?Why did he leave? What's the reason?!",Jin was slowly loosing his shit and his body was already trembling.

"I ordered him"

It was like a cold bucket of water had hit Jin. He had a little feeling that it may have something to do with his sister but hearing it,he didn't know what to do. It hurt him. It broke him. He was emotionally unstable and wasn't in his right mind. He still had the toxicness of the last night drinks and events.

He looked at his sister with disbelieved eyes.

"Why?WHY?!!",For the first time,he raised his voice at her breaking Igarashi's heart but she stood there with her icy gaze like his words held no power to break her.

It was the time for breakfast, so everyone was coming one by one to the living room of the suit. And seeing the scene,they were dumbfounded except Dongwook.

"Go to your room. You are not in a position to speak now",Igarashi spoke knowing that this conversation would not bring them anywhere nice.

But of course Jin wasn't buying it.

"No! I want to talk now! Why did you do it?!",his eyes were slightly teary by now.

Igarashi felt her body going paralysed seeing his intoxicated insane figure. She knew that she was the reason behind it. Her brother's love story just started and she put a pullstop even before everything.

"Hyung,what's wrong?",Yoongi was the first one to ask. He didn't like the way Jin spoke to their sister. But he was ignored by Jin.

Jin was still waiting for his sister's answer.

Igarashi heaved a sigh.

"Because you two were going somewhere you shouldn't. What you were about to commit was something which never should happen"

Jin shook his head not believing her words.

"YouーYou can't decide it",he mumbled clenching his fists.