part 60

꧁꧂

Igarashi kept trying her best to keep her eyes opened. But the pain was too much. She felt too tired. She was already inside the ambulance and the care takers were doing their best to keep her heart beat going. They had already put an oxygen mask on her to supply oxygen.

Igarashi didn't expect this to happen to her. It was clearly an ambush attack for her. While she was in her dead bed,she wondered what might happen to her brothers. They are not safe. She failed. She failed this time.

And that moment, she knew that there is always a price to pay for letting go of her darkness. She was happy for a moment and the next second,a hell had fallen down to her head. She desperately wished Dongwook to go back home.

One hour. Two hour. Three hours.

Five hours.

It's been exactly five hours.

Jungkook opened his eyes. His vision was blurry at first but after few seconds, his vision gradually became clear.

He was lying on the floor with his head on Jin's lap. Upon seeing Jin's bruised face,he stood up with a loud gasp. He looked everywhere. They were in their mansion living room. The rest of his brothers were also sitting on the floor next to each other. He could see some bruises on others faces too.

"What–What happened?",He mumbled in complete trance state.

"Don't move",Jin muttered pulling him closer by his arm. Jungkook looked around dumbfounded. That's when he saw,a lot of guards holding guns were surrounding them.

His gaze went to his unconscious father who was tied to a pillar.

"Dad!",Jungkook screamed and tried to make a run towards him.

He gasped when Jin and Namjoon pulled him back immediately. They were suddenly aimed by the guns because of Jungkook.

Namjoon raised his hands showing no harm. "He just woke up. He is only confused.please"

The guards slowly pulled down the guns.

"H–Hyung,what's going on? Grandma did something to me earlier and what—",Jungkook was still confused.

"Don't call her 'grandma' anymore",Yoongi hissed. His knees were pressed against his chest with a blank yet sorrowful gaze. "She betrayed us"

"Huh?"

"Jungkook, don't you remember?",Taehyung asked with a blank face. "She injected you"

"Then she threatened us with your life",Hoseok mumbled.

Jimin,"She is the person who had been trying to kill us all this time kook. She was no grandma to us. We were fooled"

"Oh my,look who is talking. Isn't this my little Jimin?",the most hated voice right now. Everyone snapped their heads towards the voice only to see their grandma,Lang Qing and the girl who wears green,Doyun. Also Daehyung, their cousin.

"Grandma",Jungkook mumbled in pure disbelief. His hurtful eyes stared right through her soul only to find emptiness. She had no love for them. She was fake. She had been fake all along. How didn't they notice it? "Why are you doing this? You really tried to kill us?",Jungkook asked trying not to break down. "We loved you and trusted you"