part 63

꧁꧂

|Lang Qing

I was working in the club as usual that night. I cleaned the glasses thinking about today morning. I slapped Igarashi so hard that her lip got busted. I couldn't control myself. I didn't mean it. Because of my mental state,I was growing anger issues and the only person I had to vent out my anger was her. I hope she is fine.

From the corner of my eyes,I saw a man sitting on the bar area. He always comes here but never hooked up with anyone. He just sat there and continued to stare at me like always. This guy was a bit different from everyone. He had red eyes just like me. Yet,everyone here respected him unlike me who was having the same cursed eyes. Maybe they feared him? I don't know.

He only sat there and never approached me. But today,it was different. He called me.

"Pour me a glass of Vodka"

I bowed and went to grab a bottle. After taking a glass,I poured him a glass and handed over the glass to him.

"You seem tired",he spoke again.

I looked at him and smiled a little. Finally, someone noticed.

"Yeah"

He nodded gulping down the glass in one shot. "If you want,I can help you"

I raised an eyebrow. At this rate,anything would do. I just want to survive. I just want to feed my daughter and keep surving.

"How?"

He smiled. Even though he was a handsome hunk,he didn't emit good vibes. Does he want my body or something?whatever. Let him take. Money is what I need.

"Come with me. I want to show you something"

He brought me to somewhere deep inside the forest. I didn't feel good. Is he going to kill me and hide me inside this forest?I looked outside through his car window. Everything was black. Pitch black. I was really scared. Igarashi must be waiting for me by now. Where am I? He passed so many forbidden zones which were marked as dangerous. As I know,no one really had crossed these boundaries.

"Don't worry. I didn't take you here to kill you. I'm just taking you to my home"

I nodded nervously. After driving for about two or 3 hours,we reached somewhere. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Inside this massive forest, there is a huge fortress. Or is it a Palace? The walls climbed up to the skies and I couldn't see an end. The car entered through massive giant gates.

It was a city. A huge city. I can't believe this. A city inside a forest? But I couldn't see any person outside the houses.

He took me to a building. It was empty. The hall was strange. It was circular with a giant metal thing on the roof area.