part 32

-Always with you-

Two weeks ago

Wu Yifan stared at the barely conscious girl on the medical bed. He was outside the room,staring deeply at the girl fighting with her life and death.

His stern stare went to his personal doctor Mr.Lee,Dongwook's father who just came out from the room after checking the girl.

"How is she?"

The doctor sighed giving a glance at the girl. She was wearing an oxygen mask for better respiration and had machines and IVs attached to her body.

"Sir,I would recommend you to retract her punishment. Things are going out of hands. She would have endured but due the injuries, her body couldn't handle the cold cave. Not to forget that she has been bathing the freezing cold water. She had caught a high fever and it's hard for her to breath now. And," Mr.Lee paused for a moment.

"What?"

"She is stressing over something. And it is affecting her mental health"

Emperor knew what is she stressing over. He smiled.

"Sir,please reconsider. Don't send her to the cold cave as soon as she got healed--"

"She has to endure it" Emperor deadpanned keeping his hands inside his pant pockets." I've given the punishment infront of the BOD. I can't take back my words. Also,"......."Everyone should know her strength. No one would raise a finger to reject her in the future. She is my heir. As the next Emperor in this organisation, she should her power and strength. And that's when no one will ever doubt her skills. For that,she has to go through it"

"But--"

"Don't worry. She won't die. She won't leave this world as long as her little gems are unsafe in this world" He entered inside the room with a smirk.

He stroked Igarashi's hair taking her attention. Her eyes were half opened and she is slowly on her way to fall asleep due to the painkillers effect.

"You know that I would do anything for my doll right?" He looked at her with affectionate. "I said that I won't get involved with your private things but.....I will get involved"

Igarashi's eyes went wide. The beeping sound of the heart monitor went high indicating her worked up self.

"Shh, don't worry. I'm not getting involved to kill them. This is a reward for my doll. Since you are stressing over your brothers' safety,I will send someone to Korea to see their situation. And I will inform you everything. Sounds good?" He asked gently with a smile.

The beeping sounds from the monitor indicated herself going to her calm self. She stared at the Emperor and slowly nodded. She knew that he will never back stab her. If he wanted to kill,he will say it directly. He would never say one thing and would do the opposite. He had rules for himself.

"Now sleep peacefully and get better soon"

.
.
.
.

Present

Dongwook was frustrated since her reinforcement hasn't come yet. He has to fight alone. He wasn't scared but he was scared of the boys. They could get hurt if he afford any mistake.