1-10

Chapter 1 Falling into the pit

 It is accurate to say that Shen Yiyi was awakened from freezing, but after waking up for a long time, she still had straight eyes and a blank brain, and she didn't know where she was.

  Shen Yiyi has two major hobbies in her life, one is to make money, the other is to save money, and occasionally spends extravagantly, this time chasing her idol to several cities.

  Because she opened a Taobao store, she was relatively free in terms of time. She was chasing from south to north on this hot day. She was obviously here to watch the concert. But somehow, in a crowd of people, she stumbled all the way down. Just came here.

  And it was just a sauna day in July, and after one somersault, it turned into a snowy three or nine days.

  Woo, why don't you play the card according to the routine, the heat was to death at the moment, and now it is cold to death, this makes her little people accept this reality.

  Lifting up the little hands that are about to freeze, these little hands that are as dry as chicken feet are caused by chronic malnutrition.

  The memory of this life has been almost restored. Shen Yiyi had to accept the fact that she was born again, and she was born again on a little girl who was less than ten years old. The most terrifying thing is not this, but this age, that. Years of famine when many people starve to death every year.

  Mother, don't talk about computers in the village in this era, and there are no electric lights. How can she live in the future if she can't live without a computer?

  Looking up, what she should worry most now is not how to live in the future, but whether she can get out of here alive.

  The two little bastards, Shen Sanya and Shen Baosheng, actually cheated her out for a bite and pushed her into a trap dug by a hunter.

  In this cold day, the mountains and plains were all white. If she didn't go out, she would have to freeze to death here tonight.

  Shen Yiyi touched his pocket, from top to bottom, he took out a piece of dried sweet potato, and then put it in his mouth while chewing, while raising his neck to wonder how he could climb up.

  But let's not say that when I get up and move around, it's a lot warmer than when I was in a daze.

  After eating a piece of dried sweet potatoes, Shen Yiyi began to try to climb up with some strength on his body.

  In fact, this trap is not very deep. If an adult or a boy fell in, he would definitely be able to climb it.

  It's a pity that this small body is not only younger, but also less powerful. After trying several times, Shen Yiyi finally resigned after picking up a pile of snow.

  I greeted the eighteenth generations of Shen Sanya's ancestors, and then thought that they were the same ancestor, Shen Yiyi held up hope again, "Help, who will save me, Shen Sanya, Shen Baosheng, if you two don't save me and go up there, I won't let you go as a ghost."

  The two little boys have been running away for a while, and when she fell down, she clearly heard Shen Sanya pulling Shen Baosheng on it and saying hurry up. Click to run, or save her back, the aunt will definitely fight their family, it would be better to let her freeze to death here.

  After the original owner's mother married her father, she gave birth to four eldest sons in a row, and then gave birth to a girl like the original owner. Then she thought about having another girl, who would have given birth to another son.

  In this way, in the hopeful house, the original owner can imagine how precious this baby is.

  Shen Yiyi's name was given to her father who had been studying for several years. Although her father didn't say it clearly, but her father said it, it means intimate little padded jacket.

  At this time, the girls in the village were named, either Qin, Lan, or Huaer, Duoer.

  The names of the three daughters of her second uncle's family were even more casual. They were called Shen Daya, Shen Erya, and Shen Sanya. It was not until the fourth child gave birth to a son that she asked her husband to give a serious name, called Shen Baosheng.

  In fact, when she was in the orphanage in her previous life, although the name given to her by the dean was Shen Yiyi, it was not Yiyi.

  Later, she felt that the two horizontal lines were too random, and she changed it into Shen Yiyi.

  I don't know if it was because I changed my name that I got involved with this little girl.

  In my memory, her mother cares about her daughter very much, or how could she be missed by Shen Sanya? It's not because she often carries in her pocket the snacks her mother prepared for her, that is, dried sweet potatoes. And her four older brothers would often secretly give her something to eat, sometimes a few fried soybeans, sometimes a handful of sunflower seeds. Occasionally there will be a bird's egg or something in the summer.

  So don't look at the original owner's appearance of malnutrition. Actually, in this age when she may be starved to death at any time, she can get some food every day, which is already considered good.

  It's cold, she's so cold to death.

  Niangyou!, she has offended some god, even if she was reborn in this age, she even dug such a big hole for her!

  She is cold and hungry now, think about the Taobao shop she opened in the last life, selling the local specialties, rice, white noodles, grains, and fruits, including the most famous local bacon, sausages, sausages, because of her reputation. Well, it has been selling very well.

  Those delicious ones, she won't be able to eat them anymore, woooo...Why is this illusion still tasteful?

  Seeing that every time he thought of something, there was one more thing in his hand, and Shen Yiyi was instantly stunned.

  What type of situation is this?

  The thing in my hand is heavy, which is definitely not an illusion.

  There was a flash of inspiration in his mind, and the page of her Taobao shop was immediately presented. With a flash of thought, Shen Yiyi thought that she was going to eat an apple, and immediately, he had another apple in his hand.

  With such an operation, her Taobao shop actually followed her through?

  What else can she worry about? Even if she can't get out for a while, she doesn't have to worry about starving to death.

  It's just that it's too cold this day. Look, just for a while, the sausage in my hand almost turns into a popsicle.

  I regret that I didn't sell quilts and down jackets before. If they are sold again, will they have all the covers that she eats and wears now?

  This patch-packed ragged quilted jacket, although it is the thickest among a dozen people in the family, can hardly hold it in such a cold weather of tens of degrees below zero.

  She now missed her long down jacket and thick camel-down quilt. As soon as Shen Yiyi thought of this, she saw two more big bags around her, one was a down jacket bag, and the other was bigger and more square. Don't look at the bag, it must contain camel hair quilts.

  And these two things were bought on Taobao before. The down jacket has passed through two winters, and this thick quilt was bought last winter.

  In other words, there are not only the things she sold in her Taobao space, but also the things she once bought?

  In order to prove his guess, Shen Yiyi hurriedly put on the down jacket, then opened the camel-down quilt and wrapped it around his body. Then, while eating sausages, he entered the Taobao page with his mind and started to order the goods.

  Shen Yiyi became more excited. She started shopping on Taobao when she was in college, and she liked to buy everything on Taobao. Down jackets as large as thousands of dollars, just this one she wore, as small as toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrush, cockroach, rat poison. , And the things she bought really had her mind, she could take out whatever she wanted, as long as the transaction was successful, regardless of whether it was sold or bought, she could take it out now.

Sixties' Little Wife Has Space (1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें