Bonus

I feel the first rays of the sun hitting my feet through the curtains in Diana's room, her arm draped over my stomach. It's not hot enough to make me uncomfortable, but it wakes me up, enough that I look down on her blonde head on my shoulder, hair splayed around her head on the pillow, long lashes fluttering softly as her eyes move behind her eyelids.

She's beautiful.

I pull her closer, snuggling in and I feel her arm hugging me tighter.

I fall asleep again.

"Are you drinking coffee?" I ask, still half asleep, lifting my eyes up to Diana. She's sitting, her back on the headrest of the bed, a book resting on her knee and a mug on her hand.

"Ew, no. You know that's only for emergencies," she says, putting the mug down, "that's tea."

I humm, moving closer to her until my head is right beside her thigh, "what are we doing today? We should do something since it's holiday season."

She hums too, her fingers going through my hair as I plant a kiss on the skin there, my cold nose making her giggle.

"How's college treating you, Spence?" she asks, her nails scratching gently at my scalp.

"Worse than Mr. Fisher," I say against her skin, earning a laugh, "you should've warned me, D."

"You're just getting used to it," she says, flipping a page, her hand going back to the nape of neck. I kiss her leg again. It's comfortable. I'm tired from uni.

I take a little nap.

It's almost 10h30 the next time I wake up, and I hear the water running in Diana's bathroom as she takes a shower. I yawn, making my way to the kitchen to eat a sandwich and juice and wait for her to plan our day.

There's a sandwich made for me already, with a napkin over it and it makes my heart swell and my lips curl in a smile. I fill my glass with juice, eating the sandwich Diana made for me before doing the dishes, brushing my teeth and walking back to her room.

The sky is mostly clear today, though there's a few clouds here and there, white like cotton. It snowed yesterday, but a lot melted already, leaving most of it gathered on the corners or disguised as dangerous patches of ice.

"Oh, you're up," she smiles as she sees me sitting on the bed, a towel wrapped around her body, "I was gonna wake you up now."

I eye her up and down, her toned calves, the curve of her hips under the towel, the muscles on her arms, her hair up in a bun.

I swallow, leaning forward to extend my hand for her to hold. Diana takes it, a malicious glint on her eyes. I pull her closer, until she's standing between my legs, and I lace our fingers loosely together.

"And how were you planning on doing that?" I whisper against her lips, my fingers ghosting over her jaw. I can smell the soap on her skin, and I can see the little droplets of water running the side of her neck, down her back.

She hums, smirking against my lips as her free hand comes up to my shoulder to steady her, both her legs moving to straddle me, the towel riding up her thighs. I swallow thickly, moving my hands to where her legs meet the towel to support her.

Dear God, am I in Heaven right now? When did I die? 

"Well," she drags it, pushing me down until I'm laying on the bed and she's sitting on top of me. Her skin is warmer from the shower, and my breath catches when her hands snakes up my T-shirt, "I'd probably tickle you awake."

I scream, caught completely off guard as we both start to laugh for different reasons. She holds me down with the power of her thighs, tickling my stomach mercilessly until I'm out of breath.