Extra

[Plot what plot? This is porn without plot]

The Sun is still high in the sky, and I scrunch my nose a little as I squint, the crate of water bottles heavy in my arms. The air is thick and even sitting on the bleachers is too hot, making me wonder who the hell thought it'd be a good idea to practice today.

Diana is coaching the town's softball team today, and I am helping her - by 'helping' it means that I'm running little errands for her, bringing water for the girls and writing down the things she asks me.

The girls come to take the bottles, passing them between them, faces red and sweaty. They sit, talking excitedly among themselves as they dry their faces with the towels. Diana walks towards me too, explaining something to a girl, her own face pink under her cap.

Her blonde hair is up in a ponytail, and I try to subtly let my eyes wander a little, down her white cotton T-shirt and her running shorts to her toned legs and up again to her face, only to see her smirking at me, a knowing look in her eyes.

I mean, can she blame me?

She pats the girl's arm and walks towards me, hips swaying like she's a predator. Except that it only makes me want to touch her more.

Diana stops beside me, standing on her tiptoes to give me a kiss on the cheek, her hand hot on my shoulder as she uses me to balance herself. I feel the warmth of her hand through the thin fabric of my shirt, and the smell the laundry detergent we use, and it makes my skin tingle a little and my heart beat faster on my chest.

I snake a hand around her waist, keeping her pressed against me for a few seconds. Her lips are soft on my skin, and I have to resist the urge to turn my face and catch her lips on mine. Her whole body is warm and she lets her other hand slide casually over my chest as she takes a step back.

Her eyes are teasing and she raises an eyebrow at me. A challenge.

"Okay girls, we're taking a ten-minute break because of the heat," she says and the girls cheer a little, "before our last hour of training, is that okay?"

They nod, and Diana turns to me, honey eyes glinting seductively. "Spencer, can you help me with the balls?"

"You know that's not my forte," I say, earning a disapproving look, betrayed by the curve of her lips.

"The medicine balls," she says exasperated, and I chuckle, following her towards the building, some girls failing at holding in their laughter.

The town sport's center was home-base for a bunch of sports, which meant it was big and they could all benefit from the equipments: the changing rooms with showers, the weight room and even the indoor courts.

I follow Diana to the weight room, to the racks of different weighted balls for strength training. It was silent, except for the sound of our shoes and the faint thuds of balls being spiked in the volleyball court. I watch the way her shorts fit her butt, her toned hamstrings, desire growing in my stomach.

"Can you stop checking me out?" she teases me, her voice light. I feel my cheeks growing red in embarrassment, but I only smile at her, biting at my lip.

"You make that really difficult, you know," I say, making a point to let my eyes go up and down her body again. I take a step towards her, the medicine ball rack besides us and I tower over Diana. I can see her pupils blown, and the fading hickeys on her neck I left a few nights before. I let my hand rest on her hip, "I can hardly look anywhere else."

Diana hums, taking a step towards me, her hand sliding up my arm to my shoulder and then to my neck. Her thumb sweeps lightly over my skin there as her eyes flutter down to my lips. Her body is pressed against mine as she pushes herself up again, her breasts flush against my torso, her breath on lips. I can almost taste it, the sour candy she was eating and the fresh water she just drank.