"What is the point of hybrids being sired to me if I can't maximize the benefits of free labour?" Klaus argued back, his voice rising as he got defensive. Luna rolled her eyes at his petty outburst. 

"Okay, I'm leaving now." She informed the two. She chose to leave Klaus and Stefan to bicker alone, knowing she couldn't insert herself into their pointless arguments. She also knew she had more pressing matters to attend to, things which were more interesting than their conversation.  

She went to turn around. Her skin was crawling at the thought of Rebekah rotting in a box. And her heart started racing when she thought about how close she was to getting her back. 

Klaus must've picked up on her pulse speeding up drastically as a hesitant expression settled on his face, "Where are you going?" 

Luna paused for a moment before turning around, "I'm going to go meet Caroline. She was asking for my help, so..." She trailed off, watching his face contort into a neutral expression. Once she knew she had convinced him, she left the room and sped upstairs. She hastily searched for a map and some candles. She grabbed all the things she needed for the spell and threw them into the duffel bag which contained the dagger. 

Before leaving, she remembered the dress Caroline picked out for her for the charity event. She rushed to her wardrobe and took the white dress off the hanger carefully. The dress hugged her body and finished at her thighs, intricate lace lining the bottom of the dress. She pulled a white cardigan over the top of the dress and grabbed the duffel bag. The heretic wasted no time leaving her house and starting her car, not even saying goodbye to Klaus or Stefan. She knew she had to work fast, or everything would fall apart. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:* 

"Why are you doing this again?" Caroline asked as he shut the door to an isolated, secluded room. Caroline folded her arms over her chest as she watched Luna start to take everything out of the duffel bag. 

"I need to find Rebekah and if I did it at my house, Klaus would know," She looked up at Caroline and noticed the skeptical look on her face, "Don't look at me like that. I know she's not your favourite person, but she's my best friend and I have to find her."

Caroline's judgemental expression dropped into a sympathetic one, she noticed how much she cared for the Original and how much she meant to her, "I'm sorry, Luna." Luna looked up at Caroline in confusion, but Luna could even get a word out before falling to the ground. Caroline had snapped her neck. 

Even though she was dead - and she couldn't see, hear, or move - she still felt like her mind was working. Because as she could think about was how pissed she was at Caroline. How could she do this? Luna thought about how stupid she was to trust someone who hated all the Originals with a passion. She just wanted to wake up so she could blow Caroline's head off. Maybe that would be extreme, a few neck snaps should do the trick. 

Luna's fingers started twitching and she could feel herself regaining consciousness. It felt like a cold bucket of water was thrown over her head when she sat up, her eyes wide as saucers. She brought her hands up to her neck, massaging it slightly as she tried to get rid of the pain. No matter how many times she would get her neck snapped, she could never get used to it. It was a feeling you could never be prepared for. 

"Hey, how are you feeling?" A familiar voice spoke. She turned to see Stefan walking in. She sat up and pushed herself off the couch she was laying on. She turned to her brother and looked at him in disbelief. 

"How am I feeling? I just got my neck snapped by someone who I trusted and I thought I could go to for help," She raised her voice as she took slow threatening steps towards Stefan, "So, I'm not doing too well."