Chapter 34: Couple Watch

Start from the beginning

I felt myself blushed. Flustered as it is, I immediately went out of the tent. Leaving Taehyung who was laughing inside, teasing me.

I immediately saw Jimin's grinning face. "Good morning, Ms Pres." I gave him a death glare and stormed out of the scene, knowing full well how red my face must have been from being too embarrassed of the situation.

***

"Unnie, are you done packing?" I looked back and saw Lisa walking towards me.

I smiled at her and nodded. I glanced back at the window. Looking at the sea view is so great. It's so refreshing.

"Ji," I look back at Lisa. She was already holding a camera.

I whine. "I didn't look." She laughed. "It's still good. You look so pretty, unnie"

I blushed at the compliment

I blushed at the compliment. "Thank you."

We became silent. But a good one. We just watched as the view took place. How the waves gracefully dance at the sea and how the sun shines so brightly.

I asked all of a sudden. "How are you and Jungkook?"

"Never been better," I glanced at her and saw her smiling wide. She was still looking at the window. "I love him so much, unnie."

I smiled and glanced back at the sea. "Please take good care of Jungkook for me, Lis." I look at her. "He's my best friend. He deserve to be happy."

She looked back at me. "Of, course unnie." She smiled.

Then, we heard a knock on the door. Lisa and I both turned our back at the same time. The door opened. It was Chae and Jennie peaking through the door. "They're all downstairs already, waiting for us."

"Oh, right," I started getting my luggage so as Lisa.

I glanced around the room and smile to myself. "I wish we could just stay here forever." I uttered in a whisper.

***

We're on the plane now, going back to Korea.

The seating position is still the same so Taehyung is still beside me. I've been ignoring him ever since we got inside the plane and he's nonstop bugging me.

I sighed in defeat and face him. He instantly smiled. "I'm sorry," He pleaded. "Please."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

He cheered in victory while I laughed at his silliness.

Taehyung then hold my hand and started closing his eyes to sleep. That give me a time to look around and scan at everyone. 

I saw Yoongi and Jennie cuddling each other, both already into dreamland.

Jungkook and Lisa are talking with each other, laughing their hearts out. Jimin and Chaeyoung are eating for the nth time while Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin are watching a movie together.

I looked back at Taehyung and snuggle closer to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead softly. I smiled back and started to close my eyes.

"Wait," I pulled away from him. He straightened his back and looked at me, his brows knitted. "I forgot to give you my gift." I stated.

His eyes immediately gleamed with excitement. I stood up and get my bag in the compartment then I grabbed the gift box and give it to him.

"What's this?" He started untying the ribbon and opened the cover.

"It's a couple watch," I started explaining while he was on the process of admiring the watch. "I ordered it online. It has color brown and black ones." 

"I couldn't choose which one was better so bought the two." I giggled. He pulled the black one in the box and started wearing it. 

He gave me the smaller one and let me wear it, too. He looked at me with his eyes speaking, he leaned closer and gave me a peck on the lips. "Thank you."

I immediately felt flustered. "You're welcome."

"I'll wear it every day, any time, any where." I giggled. 

"No need to be so whipped." We all look at our side and saw Jin through the alleyway, walking passed us. He was holding a popcorn on both of his hands.

I laughed while Taehyung scratch the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"But really, I'll wear more often," He beam a smile. "Because it was given to you."

I smiled back. "We'll both wear it, together."

"Thank you, Chi." He reached for my cheeks, fondling it gently. "Thank you for coming into my life."

I shook my head. "No, thank you." I stated. "For being with me and all. For saving me from the dark times."

He leaned his forehead into mine. "We saved each other." He inhaled deep and kissed my forehead longingly as I savor the moment.

" He inhaled deep and kissed my forehead longingly as I savor the moment