Chapter o7: "Cowboy's World-y"Party

It was the day of our event and the entire student in Kim University was out to celebrate. It was too good to be true and I admit. The preparations turns out to be perfect! Even the teachers praised us a lot for a job well done.

The place looks like a ranch. The theme fits perfectly which was "Cowboy's World-y".

Everyone was wearing a cowboy outfit.

I looked around to check on everyone. Then, I managed to witnessed the club members. They are having the best day of their lives. I feel so proud of our club. They deserve to party hard tonight.

My eyes caught on the seats in which Mr. Kim was placed, near the stage. He still has this intimidating aura.

I forcibly close my eyes, trying to calm myself. This is a party with a lot of people. I don't want to ruined everyone's fun, right?

I took a deep breath and smiled. When I opened my eyes again, only to caught on Taehyung.  I sighed. Just like his father, even looking from afar, I could say that it was where he truly belong. 

Far.

"Hey Chi, don't just stand there. Come on, let's eat." I turn at my back where I hear the voice from. I suddenly smiled at her.

"Goodness, Chae. You're still eating. The others are already dancing on the spotlight." I exclaimed.

"I don't care. Food is life!" She giggled while I laughed so hard.

"Good evening, ladies and gentleman," Chae and I instantly looked at the stage. "Can we have you attention, please." It was Jin, the mc for the night.

"I hope you're all having fun?" The crowd cheered. "You guys, are wilding!" He laughed. "But before we proceed, I would like to give the floor to our founder,  Mr. Kim. Sir?" Jin glanced at Sir Kim's side, giving him his biggest smile.

Sir Kim nodded and walked up to the stage. 

Everyone became silent.

"Thank you everyone for the very warm welcome. I'm just happy to be back home again. And like last time, you all never failed to amaze me. Only much better." Everyone clapped.

He chuckled. "I won't make this long. I just want you to enjoy the rest of the party. Thank you!"

Everyone yelped in joy while Sir Kim walked back to his seat talking with the teachers and staffs again.

"Oh guys, we heard it straight from the boss. Let's get this party started!" Jin shouted. The DJ then played a dance music and the students directly dance the night away.

"Jisoo, come on. I love this song! Let's dance."

"Ugh. Not now, Chae. You know I'm not really into partying and stuff and besides, my feet hurts." I complained.

Chaeyoung then look at my high-heeled black style boots in disbelief. "Well, I agree."

"Why'd you have to pick that kind of boots anyway?" She stated. "It looks good but it could kill."

I let out a giggle when her expression looks really disgusted by it.

"Oh, well. Goodbye, mate!" She said and went to the dance floor.

I stay seated at our table while eating happily. I glanced at Chae, mindlessly flipping her hair like there's no tomorrow. I giggled.

Damn, this woman is too energetic.

I smiled at myself and face the table again. "Party's not really for me." I said in a whisper.

"And why is that?" I glanced at my side. It was Jennie.

I smiled. "I'm too dashing. I might own the spotlight. I'll just give it to them." I flipped my hair. Jennie giggled.

"C'mon Ms. Pres, you made this all possible so how abut join in the fun!" She stated and took a seat beside me.

"Nah, its okay, Jen. I'm really not the party person, you know that." I smiled at her.

She nodded. "If you say so," She stated and stared in the direction near at the stage. I glanced at where she's looking at.

"What are you looking at?"

"Taehyung." She plainly answered.

"Why? Do you like him?" I asked her without thinking.

Her eyes widen and then she suddenly chuckle. "Who?" She asked.

"Kim Taehyung."

"What? No." She waved her hands, feeling offended. "Well, I know him and he knows me. Long story short, family business." She explained, rolling her eyes.

She suddenly grinned at me. "Why'd you asked?" She asked me.

"H-huh? Nothing." I looked away.

Her grin still pasted on her lips. "Hmm. Okay?"

"Really! I'm just asking!" I exclaimed, feeling defensive already.

"Oh? Why do you sound so defensive? I already said okay." She then giggled.

I pouted. "It's because you're still doubting me!" I crossed my arms at her. I started standing up, leaving her in the table. She laughed and suddenly grabbed my hand, pulling me to sit again.

"Okay! Okay, Ji, I believe you." I just rolled my eyes at her while she just giggled.

"Wait! Where's Chaeyoung?"

"Why don't you ask the dance floor." Jennie laughed out loud at what I said.

"Oh right! Chae did say to me earlier, 'I will own the spotlight in this party. Mark my words!'" She stated, imitating Chae's high pitched voice.

I giggled. "Well, knowing Chaeyoung. She'll make it true. Remember, she even has a highest tolerance in drinking alcohol among us" I look at the dance floor and instantly laughed at what I'm witnessing. "I mean, I think she already is."

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked.

I pointed where Chaeyoung is currently is.

Jennie instantly go along and laughed with me as we witness Chaeyoung dancing with Jimin at the spotlight. They look both drunk but they're not though. They're both jumping and wriggling clasping each other hands like a worm. 

Chaeyoung turned around and manage to see us laughing at her. She run towards us and grabbed both of our arms.

"Let's dance!" She stated and pulled us to the dance floor. 

Jennie and I looked at each other and both sighed. We just let Chae dragged us then. We dance like there's no tomorrow. Sharing giggles and all. 

Chaeyoung and Jennie has been my best of friends ever since I enrolled to this school. 

Jennie is my soul mate. She has been with me through thick and thin. We give each other advices and all. One look at each other and right there and then, we both know what the other is thinking.

Chaeyoung. I have a soft spot for this girl. She's so sweet and gentle. Like a big sister to her, I feel like protecting her from the world because she's so fragile.

Damn, I love them both so much.