Prologue

A certain curved path..

where there lies an upside down car that was crashed.

"Jisoo, g-go!" I crawled my way out of the car and turn around again to stare back at my Dad. Along with the car, he was also upturned, stuck on his seat. 

His face was full of blood.

No. 

All over him.

I let out a whimper as I saw his state and yet he still manage to give me his sweetest smile. 

I was now shaking uncontrollably, my vision blur because of my tears, still I reach for him, to help him get out.

Even though I know, he can't.

He shook his head lightly. 

"G-go call for h-help, bunny" He stated, stuttering. His voice was already like a whisper. 

I sobbed hard as I shook my head, declining to leave him alone. "Go now!" He yelled. 

"Go!" I flinched so bad, but decided to follow his order.

My body felt so weak but I still managed to get up, wobbling knees every step.

Then all of a sudden, adrenaline rush through my body. I started to run, glancing every corner of the empty road.  "I must get help. I must go back to Dad!" I panicky thought.

After a minute or so, I heard a loud blast at my back. 

When I turned around, I immediately flew in the air by this great impact.

Suddenly, everything just went black.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.