Chapter 23: School Carnival (1)

The day has come.

The whole school was so lively. You can hear everyone full of laughter and see all the students having fun. We all deserved it, knowing that midterms were done last week. 

Now, it's time to enjoy.

I sighed in relief as we made the preparations successfully. I thought we couldn't meet the quota and would have to push through the schedule but the Student Council outdid it again.

And it happened just like we expected it to be.

This was allowed by the teachers and staffs as the programs and activity clubs allowed us students to experience a variety of physical activity and games that will contribute to our active and healthy lifestyle or whatever that is.

But deep inside we students know that this events are just a way to confess and flirt with someone you like using those different booths from different clubs there is.

Like the marriage booth, jail booth, blind date booth, and many more.

But there's still some decent ones though, like movie marathon booth to watch with uhh, no. I change my mind, there is not decent ones.

 I was roaming around, monitoring every booth and checking out their respective tents when suddenly I was approached by Seulgi.

"Hi, Jisoo!" She was grinning from ear to ear. Uh oh, I don't like that smile, something's fishy about it. I teasingly glare at her. "I don't like that smile, Seul. What is it?"

"Well," She let out a chuckle. And before I could move away, she already yanked me close and put a handcuffs at my hands. "Seul!" I yelped in surprised.

"What is this? Please get this out of me." I whined. 

She shake her head. "No can do, Ms. Pres!" She giggled. "Now, let's go."

I sighed. I let her dragged me and didn't protest, what else can I do? She skipped around, looking so happy.

"Where are we going?" I asked. 

"Duh, of course you're under arrest so in jail we gooo!" She giggled. 

 I let out a chuckle. "What's my fault, anyway? What did I do to get arrested by such a lovely police woman?" She scrunch her nose and made a face at me. She's so cute.

"You stole something," She grinned. "Someone's heart." My eyebrows rose.

We suddenly stopped as we went inside their class tent. My heart leaped when I immediately observed the get-up. It really looks like a police station. It was so amazing.

There was a little desk in the corner and three jail station which made out of wood. It was so cute.

"But he's going to jail too, so yeah," She laughed. "You're going to love your partner in crime." I was about to reply when she immediately pushed me towards the corner. My eyes instantly opened wide when I saw someone familiar.

"Hey, Ji" Jinyoung greeted, scratching the back of his neck. 

I smiled at him. "Hi, Jirongie." 

He chuckled. "You and your made up nicknames, Ji." I laughed. Seulgi pushed me inside gently. I turned around and saw her moving her eyebrows up and down, teasing us.

"Have fun!" She squealed and started walking away. 

I smiled, shaking my head at her silliness. "So, how long are we going to be here, my partner in crime?" I went beside him as we both sit on the ground at the same time.

He chuckled. "20 minutes" My eyes widen in shock. "What? That's too long. I still need to roam around and-"

"I was joking, Ji. It's 10." He grinned. "Though, I want it to be longer" He whispered but I still heard it.