Chapter 30: K-I-S-S-I-N-G

"I think I'll be sleeping for the whole flight, Tae" I stated right after the plane made a normal flight ride. "I'm so tired." I let out a nervous laugh as he was just staring at me seriously.

I looked away and unconsciously gulped hard. "Okay, I give up. What is it?" I sighed in defeat.

"Are you supposed to tell me something?" He asked. His face remained stoic and blank. I really can't seem to read what's on his mind every time he do that.

I shake my head, oblivious to what he's talking about. 

I saw his jaw tightened. I suddenly became scared. I never saw him this upset ever since we started going out. "Namjoon told me," My breath immediately hitched.

"Told you about what?" I softly muttered.

"You know what I'm talking about, Chi" His voice became louder. "Why didn't you tell me about this trip was from my father? Why is was affecting you? Why did you hide it from me?"

"Tae, calm down," I pleaded. I looked around and saw the others peacefully sleeping already. I sighed in relief. "Please."

"You want to me to calm down when-"

"Is everything okay?" I didn't notice a female flight attendant was already besides us. I smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah, we're good. Sorry about the noise." I hold Taehyung hands and tightened my grip, warning him. "We'll keep it down." I continued while Taehyung just clicked his tongue in annoyance.

She smiled at both of us. Then, excused herself and started walking away. I glanced back at Taehyung and sighed.

"Look, I didn't want to make a big deal out of it," I said and immediately looked a down. "Even though, at first I did but I realized I don't have to."

"But why do you have to keep it a secret?" He stated. "I looked dumb as fuck when Namjoon talked me out of it."

"I was unaware of what was happening," He stared at me, his eyes was full of hurt. "Why are you still so distant towards me, Chi?" I couldn't answer. There was nothing to say. It was true. I know this was my fault.

Me being silent made him mad more. He suddenly stood up and walking away.

"Tae, wait." I called him but he's starting to ignore me. I followed him and walked through the back. I saw him going inside the bathroom. I rushed towards him as he went inside and went with him. 

I locked the door and faced him. His eyes widen in shock.

"Tae, let me explain please." I pleaded.

His eyes was looking everywhere but me. "Taehyung, look at me."

He still couldn't met my eyes. I grabbed both of his cheek to face me. "It really wasn't my intention not to tell you," I started explaining. 

"It was between me and the officers' problem, that's why." I look at my side. "Maybe between my feelings, too but I just didn't want to upset you about this little thing, you know?"

"Do you get what I mean to say?" I asked. He just nodded once as an answer. I smiled and hugged him right after, closing my eyes as I savor the moment.

My eyebrows furrows when he didn't hugged back. I opened my eyes, widen in shock. That's where I realized were inside a fucking small bathroom, embracing each other.

"Is someone there?" 

Startled, I pulled from him and started panicking. "Why are we fucking here, Kim Taehyung?" I scolded him, whispering.