Chapter 43: J&J

The morning class came.

I walk inside the classroom when suddenly Hoseok put his arms around my shoulders gleaming a big smile at me. 

"Where's your genuine smile for the day?" He cheerfully asked.

I sighed heavily as I slowly brushed his arms away from my shoulders. "I'm not in the mood, Hoseok."

"Aww, why? Did you and Taehyung had a big fight?" He pointed at Taehyung whose head is on his desk, crouching.

All of a sudden, he straightened his back and look at our side. Our eyes met but I quickly looked away. 

"He's been sulking ever since he got here." Jin stated as he went closer to us.

Jimin joined us, too. "What did you guys fight about? It seems serious." He stated, looking at Taehyung who was still staring at us intently.

I clicked my tongue. "What is it to you, guys?" I glared at them. "Just fuck off, will you?!" Hoseok's eyes widen. He was surprised at my sudden outburst. 

"You don't need to be so mad, Ji." He softly uttered.

"Yeah, we're simply asking," Jin added. He looked so confused while looking at me.

Jimin scoffed. "If I know, you're the one at fault." I gave him a death glare to which he gave back right away. 

I rolled my eyes as he was not backing out.

"You don't know anything about it. So don't act like a hero to your friend." I howled at him.

"You sound like Taehyung's my only friend," He exclaimed. "Remember, you became my friend first and I'm just looking out for you. I'm helping you two sort it out."

"Well, better do it for him alone, then," I sneered at him. "'Cause I don't need it."

 I saw Hoseok and Jin shocked at my declaration. I scowled my eyes at them.

My last gaze turned to Taehyung who was looking at me. His eyes was full of hurt. I looked away and walked out from them, bumping Jimin's shoulder in the process. 

I immediately took a seat from my table, looking straight ahead. I never glance back at them again.

Jungkook immediately went near me and sit on the armchair. He was patting my back to calm me down.

"Ji, why do you have to do that?" He whispered while looking at everyone.

I glanced around and saw all my classmates stinging stares at me. I guess all of them heard us in the back fighting, huh? 

Typical gossipers and shits.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance and glanced back at Jungkook. "We broke up."

His eyes widen in shock. "W-why?" 

I took a deep breath and stared at him hard. "I decided that we must cut ties for him not to know." My breath hitched. "I don't really want him to know."

I let out a whimper. I forcibly close my eyes as I was stopping myself not to cry.

Jungkook instantly leaned down and hugged me close. I sighed deep. I'm so glad that Jungkook still with me. I'm so lucky he understand me a lot. 

When I opened my eyes. I saw Lisa watching us intently.

I immediately pulled away as I was quite bothered at her gaze. I smiled sweetly at Jungkook and tell him to go back to his seat to which he politely agreed.

***

The afternoon came. I was roaming around alone. I need to find a place to be alone.

The rest of the afternoon was vacant but I didn't want to go home nor have fun with everyone who was currently at the club room.