Chapter 27: The Promise

Just in time we're done, my phone rings. I picked it up and saw a text from Taehyung.

Taetae: I'm outside the door, m'lady. 

I instantly smiled at the thought. I glanced at the clock, its 6:50 pm already. Just in time! I like my man on time. It's this little things he do that makes me fall in love with him more.

Not to mention, he's sweet and has a great sense of humor. 

He's just too perfect!

"I'm guessing he's here?" Chae stated. I looked at her and nodded slowly.

"I'm nervous," I admitted. Jennie grabbed my shoulders "Don't be. You look so good, Ji!" I blushed, feeling flattered by the compliment. 

Lisa giggled. "You look so good, I could take you home right now." 

"I'm sorry, Lis. It's your brother that I like," I look at her, and fake sobbed. She acted like she had been shot on her chest and falls dramatically on my bed.

We all laughed.

"We'll open the front door for you," Jennie stated. "Come out when you're ready." I smiled at her and nodded a couple of times.

They all went outside of my room right after.

"Okay, deep breaths," I said to myself. "You've done speeches in front of a lot of people. You lead a training camp, and this? Its just one person." I shake my head, disaggreeing with myself. "It's not just one person! This is Taehyung, the one you like for crying out loud." I whined.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "No, you can do this." I said to myself, determined. "It's just a date, Jisoo. Nothing to worry about." I took deep breaths.

"Jisoo, you done?" I heard Lisa shouted from downstairs. Damn, that girl's loud. My mom have to go here and knock if she has something for me but Lisa? I can hear her loud and clear all the way up here.

Okay, I'm getting sidetracked.

"Okay, focus!" I smiled at myself. "I'm ready," And went out of my room.

As I was walking down the stairs, I heard Chae talking. "Brace yourself, Kim Taehyung." Taehyung just chuckled.

As I appeared in front of them, I slowly made my way went closer. I saw Taehyung in his sharp-looking, and well-fitted suit black attire. His looks screams elegance and boldness at the same time. 

He looked ravishing.

As I stopped just a meter away in front of him, Taehyung just remained silent. He was just staring at me.

That made me a became anxious. 

"Hi" Taehyung greeted in his low tone voice. Damn, he sounded so sexy. "H-hey," I greeted him back. I unconsciously bit my lip.

"Damn Chi, you look so beautiful." I quickly looked down, flustered. I bite my tongue to stop myself from screaming. My heart was pounding very hard.

I slowly looked up again and met his gaze still pasted on me. And when he gave me smile, it was purely magical.

We were both having a moment, appreciating both each other. Sending fondness through our loving gazes.

Lisa suddenly cleared her throat. "As much, I don't want to break "this right here", She stated, gesturing her hands at us, waving. "I also don't want you both to be late for your reservation."

Taehyung flinched. "Oh, right." He looked at me once more. "Uh, let's go?" I smile sweetly at him and nodded.

We started walking towards the door.  I glanced back at them and give them my biggest smile. "Thank you" I muttered. They all made a knowing smile and gave me a thumbs up.