Chapter 31: Room Partner

It was already eleven o'clock in the morning when we got to the resort that we'll be staying. The accommodation was great. We we're given by a warmest welcome. 

Then, we decided to eat first. Everything on the table are so good. Most of the popular Hawaiian iconic foods are present like the poi, luau stew, succulent roasted pig (kalua pig) and lomi lomi salmon. 

There's also fresh fruits fruits like pineapple and lilikoi.

"Okay, now that everyone's full," I stated. "Let's talk about who's going with who."

Hoseok furrows his eyebrows, "What?"

"The room." I stated. He nodded a couple of times and made an "ohh" sound, "Right, right"

"How many rooms do we got, Joonie?" Jin asked.

Namjoon stopped sipping from his drink and glance at Jin. "Three standardized room," He answered.

"I reserved a room of my own," Taehyung stated.

"Me too," Jungkook stated. Then, he glanced at Lisa who was just casually drinking her pineapple juice. "What?" Jungkook just rose his eyebrows at her.

"I didn't reserved one for me, I thought we're sharing," Jungkook immediately coughed. His cheeks immediately turned red. 

Jin and Jimin started teasing him, so Jungkook started getting more flustered.

"It's not like we haven't sleep together, Kookie," Lisa stated. Then, her eyes widen after realizing what she had said. "I mean we just really slept together, not the other meaning, No no." She stated, shaking her head, feeling defensive straight away.

It's us, the girls time to tease her which she just whined and looked away. But her expression still visible as she was blushing so hard out of embarrassment.

"You know what," She glanced at us again. "Never mind. I'll go with Jisoo unnie."

"Fine by me." I winked at her.

"What? No. Jisoo's mine." Taehyung quickly disagree. I instantly look at him beside me and playfully hit his shoulders. He groaned in frustration, "Fine, Jeon?" He glanced at Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded.

"That leaves you with me, babe." Jennie winked at Chaeyoung who just giggled as an answer.

"I'll have Hoseok as my partner." Jin stated and squealed like a girl. Hoseok go along with him and squealed out of his lungs, too.

Namjoon hushed them, clicking his tongue right after. "I'll go to their room. I'll stick with these two troublesome with me." I smiled at him. 

"I guess you're mine tonight, Yoongs," Jimin went near Yoongi and started caressing his body. Yoongi immediately groaned in annoyance. "Cut it out, Jim!" He yelled.

We all laughed at their silliness.

***

Everyone went to their own respective room and started unpacking their things. 

As we went inside, Lisa quickly went up into the bed and started jumping around. I just let out a chuckle, shaking my head watching her. "Oh, come on unnie. Play with me!"

"I'm actually tired, Lis." I softly muttered. "Maybe, after?"

"You're no fun, unnie." She stated, pouting. "Okay, I'll go outside and invite the others."

She suddenly gasped. "I just remembered! I saw someone water skiing before we got inside the resort. I'll ask the others!" She squealed in excitement and went outside before I could even talk back.