Chapter 17: Hang-out

The next day, it was already Friday. 

Still, I decided to go to school. I already missed a lot of things. I can't fall back. I'm running for honors. Now that I'm already on my senior year, having good grades is a must for college applications.

I look at my watch. Five more minutes left until the first period will start. I'll go inside in that way, to avoid interview sessions from my friends and classmates. 

I heard from Jennie, my fainting accident was all around the campus. Some even started a rumor that I was pregnant. 

Damn, those people and their foul mouth. 

I took a deep breath and let myself in the class room. Everyone immediately put their gazes at me. 

And all of a sudden, they approached me and started throwing their questions there and then. I just smiled nervously. As I was about to speak, Hoseok immediately went beside me and put his arm across my shoulders. 

"Now, now everyone," He stated gaving his brightest smile at each and everyone. "This is why Jisoo fainted, you guys are so hard too handle." 

The room became silent. I glanced back at Hoseok. He's brightly aura turned into a serious one. So, this is how the in-famous Dance Leader and Captain of the Tennis Club power holds, huh? 

Everybody immediately went back to their seat. 

I turned to face Hoseok and gave him my first ever bright smile of the day. "Smile of the day, Capt. Hope!"

We give each other a smile everyday. And not just a smile but a genuine one. That has been our thing ever since we started being friends. 

Hoseok has been known as everyone's happy pill but for me, he's more than that. He was one of the reason why I can still manage to make a true smile.

He instantly smiled back. "Smile approved!" He stated while giving me a big thumbs up. I giggled.

"That's more like it!" He said, giving me a friendly kiss on the top of my head. "I miss you, Ji!" 

"I miss you, too Hopey." He grinned and gestured me to walk. I beam a smile at him and started walking towards my seat. 

But then right after I seated, my friends started circling around me. Well not all exactly, only Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok are here. They're my only classmates. The others are in another class.

 I groaned. "Hoseok, you betrayer." He just giggled and made a peace sign.

"You got nowhere to go!" Jimin stated, giving me a dirty look. 

 My lips twitched. "Now, give us your money!" Jin added, laughing like a villain in a movie.

I then saw Jennie smack Jin's shoulders while Chaeyoung spank Jimin on the butt.

"Oh, feisty!" Jimin exclaimed. "I like that!"

"Jim!" Jennie, Chae and I both yelled in chorus. Chaeyoung groaned in disgust while Jimin laughed his hearts out.

Namjoon then went near him and put his arms across Jimin shoulders which made Jimin stiffened. There's that tamed little boy. I chuckle as Namjoon winked at me, only Namjoon alone can really stopped these boys silliness.

Yoongi grimaced looking at Jin who just chuckle. Oh, great. Now, they're complete.

"Why are you guys doing here?" I asked. "The class is about to start." I glanced at my watch. It's already 8:15. Our teachers already 15 minutes late. 

I frowned. "Joke's on you, Ji" Hoseok said. "No morning classes today."

"Yeah!" Yoongi smirked then stopped to look at everyone, getting confused. "Wait, why is it again?" He asked.