Chapter 40: Group Study

Everything started becoming normal again.

The morning class just ended. We're currently walking down the hallways and towards the cafeteria to eat lunch.

Taehyung's starting going to school. He's back to being goofy again.

I stared at him lovingly, as he starts laughing with Jimin at Jin's jokes. They started teasing him, at how he's jokes is so old and corny.

"Don't stare too much, Ji. He might melt." I instantly looked at Jennie who was smirking at me. Her remarks immediately made me blushed.

"I-I'm not." I looked away.

"I-I'm not." Chaeyoung repeated what I said, teasing me.

"Yah!" I yelled at them. They just laughed some more.

"Don't tease my unnie, Chae, Jen!" Lisa exclaimed.

I smiled at her. "Thank you, Lisa."

"Of course, anything for my unnie. The ever so beautiful and caring one." Lisa dramatically said.

My smile gone and groaned out of annoyance. "What is it this time?" Typical Lisa, every time she needs something from someone, she always compliments that person before telling them her intentions.

She let out nervous chuckle. "It's just that finals are coming and,"

"And?"

"Please I need a tutor, unnie." She immediately pouted, leaning closer to me while batting her eyelashes.

"Lis, how about the others?" I whined.

"They're already done studying," She pouted. Then, she groaned "And besides, I'm fine at the other subjects but there's History, fuck that shitty-"

"Language!" I stated, scolding her.

She giggled. "Please, unnie. Please." She whined. "You're the smartest one in History subject."

"Everyone's so dumb." She stated.

"Wow," Jungkook joined our conversation. "Coming from you, huh?" Lisa just rolled her eyes at him.

"But, can I join, too?" Jungkook asked.

My jaw opened. "Really? You too?"

"Come on, Chi." Jungkook yelped. "It'll be a good opportunity for you, too. I'll teach you Science. Lisa will teach you English."

"True, we know you're behind class when you were hospitalized for almost a week." Lisa said.

"What are we talking about?" Taehyung spoke all of a sudden.

"Group study." Lisa answered. "Four of us. At unnie's house, after class."

"I haven't agreed to it yet." I narrowed my eyes at Lisa.

"Oh, I know you'll agree," She smirked. Then right after, she fake sobbed, "My brother is behind class, too." She cried out. "Most especially, Korean History."

I glanced at Taehyung. "Really? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I" He sighed. "I didn't want to upset you."

"Oh, Tae. It's okay." I gave him a smile. I looked back at Lisa and Jungkook.

I firmly nodded. "Okay, let's do a study group together at my house."

 "Tonight." I added. Jungkook and Lisa then cheered in victory.

***

I immediately stopped in front of the door. Classes are already done but I was being called for the Guidance Office.